Leaving 10c membership

albertgtalbertgt Posts: 19
edited February 2013 in The Porch
I'm dissapointed that my membership number dropped from 198000's to the 412000's, I believe I had a few months lapse once a long time ago. But I have been a member since 2000 so I feel like that was a crappy way to treat members.

I can get better seats off stubhub and friends with tickets to special shows. I saw them at lollapalooza 2008 and that was every fan for himself, so i got a way better spot there than having to suffer through 10c tickets. I got to see them at the beacon theater with a friend who had tickets, and that was also a lot easier and less betraying than letting 10c shaft me up the buns.

Now that I can get new album releases including the hard bound packaging and the vinyls from Independent record stores and Target, I have no need to pre-order them through 10c's goods store and suffer from late shipments, incorrect shipments, and missing items (yes i've had all 3 problems happen to me)

My renewal is coming up this month. I know this doesn't reflect the band, it reflects the dissapointing policies and slow overhead of 10c. Yah i know, i won't get the xmas vinyls or the newsletter. But so what - I enjoy hearing them at the concerts, that's what matters.

Yah this is a rant, but I gotta say something, if something's wrong, I'm not gonna hide it.

Bye people. Long live pearl jam. :|
[2008] New York, NY. Beacon Theater
[2007] Chicago, Il. Lollapalooza
[2006] East Rutherford, NJ. Continental Airlines Arena
[2003] Atlanta, GA. HifiBuys Amphitheater
[2000] Atlanta, GA. Philips Arena
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• flywallyflyflywallyfly Posts: 1,453
    I'll turn around and wave at ya in the rafters at the next show. :roll:
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Gaylord.Nelson.waves.byebye.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    no one gives a shit. later.
  • theboxerorthebagtheboxerorthebag Posts: 1,774
    edited October 2009
    How long do you expect them to hold your number so you can renew? There is already a pretty generous grace period. You can't expect them to hold your hand, it is your responsibility to renew.
    Post edited by theboxerorthebag on
  • wow another thread bitching about 10c tix...

glad I'm in Australia! got row 10 with my 364xxx last time they came this time it be GA so me and my big ass will be front and centre :D
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    adios
    have fun sitting in those seats with all the arm crossers and paying TM/LN for your seats
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    So you had to start a thread about this :roll: :roll: really surely you must have more important issues to deal with in life then this no :?: :lol::lol: ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • i got idi got id Posts: 862
    Good...I think if people are unhappy with the service they're receiving, might as well not pay for it anymore...Much better than people just bitching about it

I haven't had any issues though....
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    cookie2.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I for one am joining you. To all you lemmings I've gotten shitty seats from 10c and service. I had tickets with partial view. Keep drinking the koolaid. Service at 10c is subpar. We get a late single and a website that crashes when we buy tickets. Have fun suckers!
    " In New York as they say how the f*** ya doin'?" -Ed MSG 1 03

--
    MSG 1 '98 - MSG 1+2 '03 - Reading,PA '04 - Borgata 1 '05 - Continental Arena 1+2 '06 - Lollapalooza Chicago,IL '07-MSG 1+2 08, Mansfield 1 08, Beacon Theatre 08. MSG 1 10,PJ20 Alpine Valley, Atlanta 2012, Brooklyn 1+2 2013, Hartford 2013, Seattle 2013, Memphis 2014
  • squidsquid Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere Posts: 85
    whuuuuwhooo, I just moved up another spot!!!
  • bu-bye!
    I for one am joining you. To all you lemmings I've gotten shitty seats from 10c and service. I had tickets with partial view. Keep drinking the koolaid. Service at 10c is subpar. We get a late single and a website that crashes when we buy tickets. Have fun suckers!
  • InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    closer seats for me and my crappy number!! 8-)
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    MEMBERSHIP INFO
    Your membership is current. Your membership will expire on Nov 1, 2014

Your member number is ..

there is always a way to keep your membership number :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Adios
  • How many years can you renew at a time?
    MEMBERSHIP INFO

Your member number is ..

• pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    I for one am joining you. To all you lemmings I've gotten shitty seats from 10c and service. I had tickets with partial view. Keep drinking the koolaid. Service at 10c is subpar. We get a late single and a website that crashes when we buy tickets. Have fun suckers!

I LOVE KOOLAID!!!

I've had NO problems, and know very few people who have had problems...I've had GREAT customer service any time I've dealt with the 10C...and minimal problems with the website.

huh...I know I'm not the only one who's happy with 10C, and if that makes me a lemming, WOOHOO! I'll take it.

(and lemmings are cute.)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
    How many years can you renew at a time?
    MEMBERSHIP INFO

Your member number is ..

as many as u like..in 2008 i renew for 2 till 2010 and this year i put 4 more so..2014 :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • good to know!! Thanks!
    How many years can you renew at a time?
    MEMBERSHIP INFO

Your member number is ..

as many as u like..in 2008 i renew for 2 till 2010 and this year i put 4 more so..2014 :D
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    You may be sorry later but TTFN. :roll:
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    MEMBERSHIP INFO

Your member number is ..

dont know if your joking....but does you mem really expire in 2014 ????? nd how in gods name did you do that
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    I've got a high number cause I missed my renewal....my number is now 421xxx and I've received great seats since having it.

Maybe your attitude reflects the service you receive. :? Also, consider how many fans are in the 10c...you're not the only who has gotten a late shipment...

Anyways, goodbye.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    That is the greatest power you have left as a consumer. Although, it wasn't like 10 club canceled your membership early, you failed to renew within a given time period. So take responsibility for your own actions, or lack there of.
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
    joe2468 wrote:
    MEMBERSHIP INFO

Your member number is ..

dont know if your joking....but does you mem really expire in 2014 ????? nd how in gods name did you do that
    by paying 25$ x 4 years= 100$=2014..
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    joe2468 wrote:
    MEMBERSHIP INFO

Your member number is ..

by paying 25$ x 4 years= 100$=2014..

ididnt know you can "renew" your membership more then once........thanks for the heads up...i think i might renew mine for the next 4 years also
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
    joe2468 wrote:
    MEMBERSHIP INFO

Your member number is ..

ididnt know you can "renew" your membership more then once........thanks for the heads up...i think i might renew mine for the next 4 years also
    :D ..i think im going next year up to 2018..
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-l5FyA3pgo

I for one will miss you greatly....Until we meet again.... :-(
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488

I LOVE KOOLAID!!!

Kool-AidMan.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • albertgt wrote:
    Bye people.
    I for one am joining you.

baby.gif
    "Hello Oregonians. Hello Washingtonians. Hello Portland..where the fuck are we? We're in Ridgefield!"
  • Go sit in your room and have a good cry. You put up a post feeling sorry for yourself your pathetic toughen the fuck up! No one gives a shit your leaving...............my membership lapsed once it sucked but oh well I know the rules. I sure as hell wouldn't put up a post saying boo hoo for me. It's not the end of the fucking world some people on here are so weak!