Options

Pearl Jam in an all new light

hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,865
edited February 2008 in The Porch
I just bought a pair of Grado 325i headphones....put on some Pearl Jam...holy shit what a difference! I have listened with headphones many times but not with a sweet ass pair like these, and let me tell you there is so much music I was missing. So many subtle things my speakers just didn't let me hear (and I have some damn nice infinity studio monitors).

I cannot wait for the headphone amp(sweet ass tube power baby!) and to play that vinyl.

I could actually understand Ed's mumbling, I could hear all the guitars and bass. Yes Binaural in headphone is great. Wow I melted my brain without ever turning the volume way up. I feel bad for the poor fuckers on the train next time I phone it up open air loud ass mf'rs!!

Invest in some damn good headphones and enjoy the shit out of rediscovering all your music.

for the record I went with the 325s because they were the best of the lot, they had a sweet setup that let you listen to the smae source from 5 different headphones at once. I went from the SR 60 to the sr 80, to the 125, the 225 and finally the 325i. the 60s sounded great, and for 60 bucks there is not much more bang for your dollar, but I an a fucking hi fi junkie so I put on the 325s what a difference. The 225 were really nice too. Only drawback is they are not the most comfroatble set, but for the sound my ears can hurt just a touch.

awakenings...so awesome.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    i recently bought a pair of shure 110 headphones. binaural really didnt sound that much different to me, but everything else on my ipod sounds amazing, especially the hip hop.
  • Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    So the "marijuana" in Of the Girl is clearer than ever, huh?
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win