Options

PJ vs Ames Book: Australia

vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
edited February 2008 in The Porch
I just had visions of my Ltd. Ed. book being sliced open by customs under suspicion it had been hollowed out to carry a key of cocaine..... :eek: haha

Still no book yet!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hm...

ok :eek:

good luck ;)
    wah
  • Options
    No luck in Melbourne either, should be soon if they got em in Europe
  • Options
    Just got my Ltd Edition today. Bit banged up but it was packed well so the book is fine. Still waiting on the regular version. Apparently it ships separately?
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    They've started arriving in Oz? Mine must be on it's way! They'd better be packed well, considering how much the shipping was!
  • Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,270
    vital5 wrote:
    I just had visions of my Ltd. Ed. book being sliced open by customs under suspicion it had been hollowed out to carry a key of cocaine..... :eek: haha

Still no book yet!

received one of the books still waiting for the other thought they would send together to the uk
    danny d
  • Options
    Got mine in Melbourne, Australia today
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    Got mine.... case had a little corner damage... if i was shipping something likethis i'd have tested the packaging out first.... tenclub book packaging needs r3eviewing.... but now it's too late :p

the corners people! the most important part of the book that has greatest chance of damage in post.......