Options

What Do You Guys Think?

PrlJmr10PrlJmr10 Posts: 130
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I have my old vanity license plate..says "Evenflo"...I am going to the WPB show tonight. Should I try to get it to the band..or just mail it to Ten Club?
Thoughts?
PEARL JAM - It's what's for breakfast

"Promise only what you can deliver. Then deliver more than you promise."
--Anonymous

The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them. -Patrick Henry, revolutionary (1736-1799)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    PrlJmr10 wrote:
    I have my old vanity license plate..says "Evenflo"...I am going to the WPB show tonight. Should I try to get it to the band..or just mail it to Ten Club?
    Thoughts?
    dont risk getting thrown out of the show trying to throw something (especially as dangerous as a license plate) on stage... and im not sure what 10C would want with it either... it would end up getting tossed probably... id just keep it for yourself as wall art
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Yeah, frame it with a poster or something.
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    No offense but why would they want your vanity plate?
  • Options
    PrlJmr10PrlJmr10 Posts: 130
    #1...I would never "throw" anything up on stage.
    #2. I thought of just hanging it up...but I've seen fans give them these before. Perhaps they"ll hang it up in the warehouse.

hob7.jpg

It was just a thought.
    PEARL JAM - It's what's for breakfast

"Promise only what you can deliver. Then deliver more than you promise."
    --Anonymous

The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them. -Patrick Henry, revolutionary (1736-1799)