Eddie calls the drunk dial line?

RivalRival Posts: 9
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Ok so I searched the forums just to see if this was on here and couldn't find anything so forgive me if y'all know. Just thought this was funny and cool.

Go to this link and its on the front page under the section On Demand.

Apparently Milwaukee radio station DJs (who are obsessed with PJ which is awesome) invited Ed to a party and he called and RSVP'd. but the station has a weekend drunk dial line you can call when you are hamboned and he called that number for some reason.

Enjoy.

http://www.fm1021milwaukee.com/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Dr. JDr. J Posts: 75
    That's from the Birdman Sessions. The DJs are liars.
  • haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    oh right, its taboo..
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Dr. J wrote:
    shhhhhhhhhh!
    Cockonastick
  • djs are douche bags
    Cockonastick
  • shareshare Posts: 551
    Rival wrote:
    Ok so I searched the forums just to see if this was on here and couldn't find anything so forgive me if y'all know. Just thought this was funny and cool.

Go to this link and its on the front page under the section On Demand.

Apparently Milwaukee radio station DJs (who are obsessed with PJ which is awesome) invited Ed to a party and he called and RSVP'd. but the station has a weekend drunk dial line you can call when you are hamboned and he called that number for some reason.

Enjoy.

http://www.fm1021milwaukee.com/

classic!!

reason #666 why the man is The Man.
    we're all sentient snowflakes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm a number that doesn't count
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    the nothing ventured - the nothing feigned
  • ed used to drunk dial me alot back in the day too... it was cute at first... but i had to eventually change my number just to get a solid nights sleep...
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Either the dj's are lying and set that up themselves, or someone played the ******* messages to make it seem like Ed called them. Didn't they think it was weird Ed would call from Spain saying he wasn't coming to their stupid party, but then call back saying he couldn't come because of a stomach problem?
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
  • RivalRival Posts: 9
    Dr. J wrote:

Thats bogus! (of the djs)

I was probably suppose to know that I guess

Thanks though
  • haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    Rival wrote:
    Thats bogus! (of the djs)

I was probably suppose to know that I guess

Thanks though
    you can always call up the DJs and be the uber-smart-knowledgeable pearl jam fan and tell 'em whats what.
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam