Is this per show or per tour??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    per show
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    Anyone know if we can buy a single ticket if we want to go alone? Or do we HAVE to buy 2?
  • Options
    last tour it was pairs only
  • Options
    washedinblack91washedinblack91 Posts: 3,078
    cutback wrote:
    shit. i dont have the funds to buy pairs right now... oh well, i guess i'll have to sell my extras.
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • Options
    cutback wrote:

For the first time they are not writing very clearly that you need to buy a pair, only that there is a 2 tickets limit per show.

To me, that means that you can buy a single ticket this time.
  • Options
    For the first time they are not writing very clearly that you need to buy a pair, only that there is a 2 tickets limit per show.

true it doesn't say it this time....but then they had the presale time wrong so....;) :)
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    true it doesn't say it this time....but then they had the presale time wrong so....;) :)

oh I did not notice that......hard to believe, ah ah
  • Options
    Anyone know if we can buy a single ticket if we want to go alone? Or do we HAVE to buy 2?

yeah, i only need one as well. i live in CA, but am coming back from europe and my flight happens to stop on the east coast on the 16th so i would LOVE to make it while in there for the 16th and 17th shows but dont know anyone in the east coast... and i've never sold a tix but i guess i might have to give it a go
    "We're heavily Hemingway inspired." -ed
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    it really oughta be 2 per tour... so few tickets... so many fans

and i think individual tickets would be a great idea for a change... but i guess i have a better chance persuading someone on here to sell me their extra than have all the tickets sell out completely
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    wma11wma11 Posts: 790

No mention of pairs only...methinks singles are ok for this tour for some reason
    I met my wife here...you can too! Don't lose hope!
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
    the announcement on the West Coast dates was clearer with respect to singles wasn't it - http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=273104
  • Options
    I would be interested in splitting Chicago 1 & 2!
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    mjb wrote:
    the announcement on the West Coast dates was clearer with respect to singles wasn't it - http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=273104

Just noticed it was 10 bucks cheaper a few months ago..Anyway, yeah pretty bad press release..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'