Does anyone have this PJ boot from 92/93...

moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
edited November 2007 in The Porch
I was just at the post office and the lady at the counter noticed that I liked Pearl Jam. I was wearing a PJ shirt. Anyways, she went on about how she saw them here in Nacogdoches back in 92-93, and how they played at the coliseum here at Stephen F. Austin. I am currently attending SFA and I would love to acquire this boot if anyone has it.

They played in the William R. Johnson coliseum, back when concerts were still allowed there.
"A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• edit again: correct show.

11/20/93 - Stephen F. Austin Arena: Nacogdoches, TX [90m]

set: Daughter, Glorified G, Why Go, Deep, Take Me, Even Flow, Go, Animal, Alone, Sonic Reducer/?/Garden, Jeremy, Blood, Alive, Yellow Ledbetter, Footsteps, Throw Your Arms Around Me, Rockin' in the Free World

Source: um > SonyWM-GX90(master) > DAT2 > CDR > EQ > CDR > FLAC
    Oh help me, help me from myself!!!

Theres not going to be an accoustic version of Blood or anything like that, so feel free to sit down.
  • wait, moe, from rm?

dude, it's on the AA, brotha. :)
    Oh help me, help me from myself!!!

Theres not going to be an accoustic version of Blood or anything like that, so feel free to sit down.
  • i have a copy of it...
  • moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    NOTHINGFAN wrote:
    wait, moe, from rm?

dude, it's on the AA, brotha. :)

NothingFan... That's not me on the RM... Could you shed a little light on the acronym AA for me... I sure would like to hear this set.

What's that one site where you can download tons of PJ boots? Didn't recently reopen or get overhauled?
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey