Options

what do ed's 'into the wild' nominations mean?

chikevinchikevin Posts: 421
edited December 2007 in The Porch
probably nothing. that said, i bet even on the smallest level he'd say it's alright, but beyond that...aren't we, as fans, mostly stoked about this?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    After having watched Ed basically reduce his Grammy to a paper-weight verbally (I don't know what this means, if it means anything, but my dad would be proud), I really haven't given it much thought. My reaction to the news was "wow, cool - oh, 'Navy Seals'!"
    - Justin

You think the Slayer tour is out, or what?

"Finally! I get to save the earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows." -- Al Gore.
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    chikevin wrote:
    probably nothing. that said, i bet even on the smallest level he'd say it's alright, but beyond that...aren't we, as fans, mostly stoked about this?

to be honest....nothing
  • Options
    xkevvxxkevvx Posts: 348
    It means he made one of the best songs that is from a movie this year. If you think it doesn't mean anything......stop trying to be Eddie Vedder circa '95.
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    xkevvx wrote:
    It means he made one of the best songs that is from a movie this year. If you think it doesn't mean anything......stop trying to be Eddie Vedder circa '95.

i said nothing, because honestly the songs he wrote for the movie, the movie spoke more than the music...there was nothing stand out IMO...bob dylan already lived once...

if ed wins, hey great, it speaks for for the fact they havent respected ed over the years, moreso than he is deserving...sorry if this doesnt feast on the pro-ed

i dont care about "anti eddie" circa 95, i dont live in the past