Options

**** Official "Seattle Have/Want Ticket(s)" Thread ****

Comments

• Options
    thefin190thefin190 Posts: 918
    thefin190 wrote:
    Hey, looking for a pair spare 10C tickets still, if anyones still looking to give theirs away. I am hoping to get my brother and I onto the floor!
    Not all 10C seats are on the floor.

I know this. I figure even if they aren't on the floor they will be closer than our current seats are.
    Member Number: 437xxx

Pearl Jam:
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Sep 21, 2009
    Pacific Coliseum - Vancouver, BC - Sep 25, 2011
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Dec 6, 2013

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Benaroya Hall - Seattle, WA - Jul 15, 2011
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    thefin190 wrote:
    thefin190 wrote:
    Hey, looking for a pair spare 10C tickets still, if anyones still looking to give theirs away. I am hoping to get my brother and I onto the floor!

I know this. I figure even if they aren't on the floor they will be closer than our current seats are.
    Where are your seats now?
    NERDS!
  • Options

Where are your seats now?

Well, I bought two pair of tickets (one pair my brother and I will sell, hopefully to cover the costs of the concert t-shirts), one is in section 111, row 20, and the other is in section 108, row 22.

Pearl Jam:

Eddie Vedder Solo:
  • Options
    robbierobbie Posts: 882
    thefin190 wrote:

not in the past. In fact I loved it when they did like the first 20 rows of the floor and then the "wings" seats. I have Most would rather sit in the wings than 40 rows back on the floor. in past shows you could kinda tell what seats were reserved for th 10c because they were not showing up on stubhub or ebay. in most cases you would see floor seats starting at like row 23 on those sites. for the seattle shows there are NO tix on the floor for either seattle show. so it looks like all 40 rows might be 10c. there are lower wing seats available though......
  • Options
    robbie wrote:
    thefin190 wrote:

not in the past. In fact I loved it when they did like the first 20 rows of the floor and then the "wings" seats. I have Most would rather sit in the wings than 40 rows back on the floor. in past shows you could kinda tell what seats were reserved for th 10c because they were not showing up on stubhub or ebay. in most cases you would see floor seats starting at like row 23 on those sites. for the seattle shows there are NO tix on the floor for either seattle show. so it looks like all 40 rows might be 10c. there are lower wing seats available though......

I was kind of thinking the same thing. I have seen one or two tickets on stubhub, none of craigslist, and the ones on stubhub are just at outrageous prices like $2,000 dollars. I think your theory may be correct.

Pearl Jam:

Eddie Vedder Solo:
  • Options
    Bump.

Pearl Jam:

Eddie Vedder Solo:
  • Options
    robbie wrote:
    thefin190 wrote:

At MSG last year my 299XXX got 40th row on the floor.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Vital_73Vital_73 Posts: 75
    Looking for help for a fellow 10 Clubber. My buddy got shut out of both Seattle shows and the same day (Monday) got some crushing personal news that I won't share on the board. Anyway he is not doing so well emotionally and we have not missed a PJ show since 93. If anyone can't use their tickets or just wants to sell them please PM me. I'd really like to do this for him. I got mine so I am in but we really need another pair to keep the streak alive!

PM me if anyone can help out.

Thanks,
    Josh
  • Options
    Hey guys,

I didn't jump on presale for the Seattle shows and am trying hard to find a decent pair of seats to either show. I wish I would of knew my scheduale sooner, but anwyays.

If a fellow 10c'r has a pair to either date, please PM!!

Thank
  • Options
    damn i started my own thread and didnt see this one,
    Anyways, i have 2 tickets for Seattle night 2 and want to trade for Seattle night 1.. Pm me thanks
  • Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    I'd like to buy 1 10C ticket for each night in Seattle. Please let me know if anyone here needs a ticket buddy.

Thanks,
    Sue
    Just me
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    game over.
    Post edited by A satellite forever orbiting on
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    i am looking for 1 ticket to each night for a co-worker of mine. if anyone has an extra to either night...please send me a pm. thanks!
  • Options
    Crazy MarcusCrazy Marcus Posts: 1,823
    edited August 2009
    Got Some! Thanks A satellite forever orbiting! I really appreciate it. Got tickets to both nights and now I just have to wait. . .impatiently. lol :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Crazy Marcus on
  • Options
    bump for those still in need.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    I would love to get a ticket for the 21st. I have TenClub tickets for Tuesday & will probably buy tickets from a reseller if I have to, but they are sold in pairs and I only need one, so would love to either go in on tickets with someone or buy their extra.

I live in Seattle- although I will be coming back from Bellingham that morning.
    You must be the change you want to see in the world
    -Gandhi
  • Options
    Hello All,

I've been missing out on these tickets for sale just by a few people it seems. I was in Bali when the presale went down and missed the opportunity. Just wanted to put it out there that if anyone is Seattle wants to help a local brother out, I'd be happy to purchase your extra 10 club ticket. I also have a pair of tickets for each night in the 200 levels if for some reason anyone is looking for some trade or incentive :)
    Totally lost but making good time.
  • Options
    i have an extra 4 both nights. they are 10c tixs, high number in the 406's. let me know.
  • Options
    FuhrawzFuhrawz Posts: 82
    I have a spare ticket for night two. My Ten Club number is 435XXX. Send me a PM if you're interested.
  • Options
    In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    I desperately need two decent seats, don't have to be 10C, for night 1. Of course, if you have 10C night 1 for available and are interested in Philly, I might have an extra seat for ya. :D
  • Options
    Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    I have one 286 for Seattle night two. PM if interested .
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • Options
    burnsburns Posts: 109
    Hey all,

if got a extra ticket for the first show (21st ) and want to trade for the second show.
    Who´s interested ?
  • Options
    burnsburns Posts: 109
    I would love to get a ticket for the 21st. I have TenClub tickets for Tuesday & will probably buy tickets from a reseller if I have to, but they are sold in pairs and I only need one, so would love to either go in on tickets with someone or buy their extra.

I live in Seattle- although I will be coming back from Bellingham that morning.

Are you interested to trade with me ?
    I have a extra ticket for the first show and need a ticket for the second show.
  • Options
    Little ItalyLittle Italy Rochester, NY Posts: 404
    I'm in need of a night 1, anyone out there that might be able to help?
    "he who forgets-will be destined to remember"
  • Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    Hey, looking for 1 ticket to night 1, PM me if you have a spare ticket. Thanks.
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    I have an extra 10c pair of tickets for night 2 (sept 22) and need a pair for night 1 (sept 21). I am happy to trade or buy.

If anyone wants to trade, my 10c number is 143xxx and my guy's is 190xxx, so you'd be getting one of those pairs.

Thank you & good luck to us all!
  • Options
    DananDanan Posts: 94
    Hi Seattlites!

Pardon me anyone who's already read this on my other thread...

My names Danny. I live in Wellington, New Zealand, and I'm heading over to your town in September for both of PJ's shows. I picked up 10 club tickets for both of them, though I'd just rejoined for the third time a week or so earlier, so my current number is very fresh.

Anyway, I'm heading to the first night with a fellow Kiwi and member of the Jamily from Vancouver, but I've still got a spare ticket for the second night.

I haven't booked accommodation yet, and was wondering if any locals would be keen on trading my spare for a couple of nights couch surfing at their place?

Bonus: I arrive in Seattle on Friday 18th September in the evening, and due to the miracle of time and air travel, I will have in my possession an exclusive copy of Backspacer, which will be released in New Zealand before I jump on the plane! I don't really want to defile the new album with jet engines whirring in the background, so we could totally give it the first listen on Friday night! In fact, I would quite happily pick up an extra copy for whoever's keen to take me in as part of the trade...

Anyone keen?

D
    Wellington 26/2/98
    Melbourne 13/11/06
    Melbourne 14/11/06
    Melbourne 16/11/06
    Seattle 21/9/09
    Seattle 22/9/09
    Auckland 27/11/09
    Christchurch 29/11/09
  • Options
    Have a spare Ticketmaster pair for N1, looking for a pair for N2.
    Seat locations are 108 row 14.
    Please PM if interested in trading! Thank you!
    a big record just broke in Belgium.
  • Options
    DananDanan Posts: 94
    Bump for me!
    Wellington 26/2/98
    Melbourne 13/11/06
    Melbourne 14/11/06
    Melbourne 16/11/06
    Seattle 21/9/09
    Seattle 22/9/09
    Auckland 27/11/09
    Christchurch 29/11/09
  • Options
    In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    still looking for an extra pair to night 1. just want decent seats, they can be Ticketmaster.