Options

The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    I caught "Storytellers" on VH1 Classic this weekend and I think that if you include all of the extras, bonus songs, interviews, and everything else, it would be a great compliment with the Unplugged DVD. Package the two shows together as like a, "Then & Now" kind of thing.

I mean , MTV can release "Wild'n Out" on DVD but no "Pearl Jam: Unplugged"?!? That's just so damn wrong on so many levels that it's hard to even think about it.
  • Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    I caught "Storytellers" on VH1 Classic this weekend and I think that if you include all of the extras, bonus songs, interviews, and everything else, it would be a great compliment with the Unplugged DVD. Package the two shows together as like a, "Then & Now" kind of thing.

I mean , MTV can release "Wild'n Out" on DVD but no "Pearl Jam: Unplugged"?!? That's just so damn wrong on so many levels that it's hard to even think about it.

MTV itself is wrong on so many levels.

It should redeem itself a bit here and release PJ unplugged.
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    bump for you eastcoasters

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    And west coasters! I have a program now that will put my dvds on my mp3 ZEN!!!!!!!!!! Now I really want an official version of UNPLUGGED for my ZEN!!

PLEASE?!?! OH PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEE?!?!?

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

• Options

That is a fantabulous idea :) I'll take it!
  • Options
    Sounds like two of my fellow friends have a case of the Mondays today ;) At least you didn't have to take a statistics exam :eek:
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Sounds like two of my fellow friends have a case of the Mondays today ;) At least you didn't have to take a statistics exam :eek:

Ewww, but if I got to take the exam and have the rest of the day off, I'd DO IT IN A HEARTBEAT! I'm one of those freaks who likes math. Especially statistics. As long as it's not early in the morning.......

• Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    Ewww, but if I got to take the exam and have the rest of the day off, I'd DO IT IN A HEARTBEAT! I'm one of those freaks who likes math. Especially statistics. As long as it's not early in the morning.......

Well I had three other classes to attend to also... Yuck.
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,932
    Goodnight everyone or goodday to you...
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    Collin wrote:
    Goodnight everyone or goodday to you...

Good evening :)
    Well it would be one if I had Unplugged here ;)
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    so is the DVD going to come with an additional cd, or are we going to have to buy it seperately?

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    so is the DVD going to come with an additional cd, or are we going to have to buy it seperately?

That I don't care about. I'll pay individually. But they both better be released.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    That I don't care about. I'll pay individually. But they both better be released.

I'm with you on this one. I'd pay separately. Hell, I pay $15 for a pair of PJ socks....I think I can afford those.

• Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    :D

hooray for danny, the dvd advocate
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:

hooray for danny, the dvd advocate

:o:)
  • Options
    Bumpity bump :)
  • Options
    I wish Unplugged was released. Released just for me :)
  • Options
    Just to have two on the front page :)
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,932
    Right now I watching Dora the explorer but I wish I was watching Unplugged instead.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    Collin wrote:
    Right now I watching Dora the explorer but I wish I was watching Unplugged instead.

That makes perfect sense.
    Viva Unplugged!!
  • Options
    I heart Unplugged :D
  • Options
    LynnLynn Posts: 47
    Throws self off of bridge b/c unplugged isn't even in the works yet :(
  • Options
    Lynn wrote:
    Throws self off of bridge b/c unplugged isn't even in the works yet :(

Let's not go Jeremy to get some results. We must be patient.
  • Options
    TWHoltTWHolt Moncton, NB Posts: 401
    What is this plugged DVD everybody speaks of?
    |Montreal 03|Halifax 05|St. John's 1 05|St. John's 2 05|Toronto 1 06|Toronto 2 06|NYC 1 08|NYC 2 08|Toronto 09|Hartford 10|Boston 10|Newark 10|NYC 1 10|NYC 2 10|Alpine Valley 1 11|Alpine Valley 2 11|Montreal 11|Hartford 13|Ottawa 16|Chicago 1 16|Chicago 2 16|Boston 1 18|Quebec City 22|Ottawa 22|Next~Boston 1 24|Next~Boston 2 24|
  • Options
    Boozer wrote:
    What is this plugged DVD everybody speaks of?

The Unplugged show that PJ did for MTV on March 16, 1992. We're patiently awaiting it's release to DVD/CD :) You in?
  • Options
    Well, I'm going to watch my copy right now.
    Are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys?
  • Options
    Dick Jones wrote:
    Well, I'm going to watch my copy right now.

Nice. Have fun watching a shit quality version with bars and no encore.
    :) I'll wait for the good version.
  • Options
    LynnLynn Posts: 47
    I don't think mine is bad. I'll have to go hunt for it when I have time next week.

• Options
    Lynn wrote:
    I don't think mine is bad. I'll have to go hunt for it when I have time next week.

I've given it up for Lent ;)
    Unfortunately for me Lent doesn't end until it's officially released :eek:
  • Options
    Wish I had the whole thing. Even a shitty quality would due until the official release.

::continues to cross fingers::