3 Gary Payton 2,445
4 Maurice Cheeks 2,310
5 Scottie Pippen 2,307
6 Clyde Drexler 2,207
7 Hakeem Olajuwon 2,162
8 Alvin Robertson 2,112
9 Karl Malone 2,085
10 Mookie Blaylock 2,075

Check out Mookie Blaylock at number TEN!!
Jason Kidd is still going strong, and he currently has 1,964. Another 111 and he takes over TENth place.
Jason Kidd is a good player and all, but deep down I'm hoping he doesn't get there.
motel money murder madness
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JamMastaEJamMastaE Posts: 444
    MJ was the man!
    "In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot". Mark Twain

"I would rather die on my feet than to live on my knees."
    Emiliano Zapata
  • SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    JamMastaE wrote:
    MJ was the man!

Indeed. He almost made basketball watchable.
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...
  • jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
    Alvin Robertson, I think he was the only or one of only a few players to get a quadruple-double. I used to hang out with his son at his house sliding down his steps in sleeping bags, until he threw his wife down those steps and went to jail....
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • jordn6971 wrote:
    Alvin Robertson, I think he was the only or one of only a few players to get a quadruple-double. I used to hang out with his son at his house sliding down his steps in sleeping bags, until he threw his wife down those steps and went to jail....

Jesus...

And I thought my original post was a bit off topic.
  • scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    jordn6971 wrote:

Alvin Robertson never had a quad-double... close though
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • scw156 wrote:
    Alvin Robertson never had a quad-double... close though

According to his Wikipedia page, he did. Also according to his Wiki, he scored the first points in Toronto Raptors history.
  • Curly Joe wrote:
    According to his Wikipedia page, he did. Also according to his Wiki, he scored the first points in Toronto Raptors history.

A multi-dimensional player, Robertson is one of only four NBA players to record a quadruple-double (double digits in four statistical categories in a single game) when he registered 20 points, 11 rebounds, 10 assists and 10 steals whilst playing for the Spurs against the Phoenix Suns.[5] He is also the only player to do so with steals as the fourth category (the other three were with blocks).[6]

*note the use of the word "whilst" here. I think it adds a touch of class.