Options

Ten Club - What Happened to touringfans!?

benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,953
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Just like the title suggests, anyone know why touringfans.com is no more? Is it just the money they had to pay for the website, or is there something else? Judging by the fact that the first page of the Porch is practically filled with "what's your number" threads, I think it'd come in handy right about now :)
'05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,223
    10c didnt run touringfans

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    KatrinaRocks is working on it.
    As posted, the less time here, the more time working on Touringfans.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    touringfans made me laugh because the % of actual attendees that posted on said website was SOOOO Small
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    benjs wrote:
    Just like the title suggests, anyone know why touringfans.com is no more? Is it just the money they had to pay for the website, or is there something else? Judging by the fact that the first page of the Porch is practically filled with "what's your number" threads, I think it'd come in handy right about now :)

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?p=5294404#post5294404
    No time to be void or save up on life. You got to spend it all.
  • Options
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    touringfans made me laugh because the % of actual attendees that posted on said website was SOOOO Small
    This may be true, but it's a handy website, and it reduces the number of "What's your number" threads littering The Porch.
    No time to be void or save up on life. You got to spend it all.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,953
    Thanks for that... Suppose I should've done a search first. Good to know it'll be back though.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    but doesn't need a huge percentage to make it work..
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Pegasus wrote:
    but doesn't need a huge percentage to make it work..
    True, plus it did give you some idea and was just interesting regardless. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."