Options

Has anyone in Colorado or region not received 08xmas package

pjstarrpjstarr Posts: 270
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Just Curious, I have not, but a buddy in Wyoming did. I am wondering if it has been delivered and stolen before it got to me. Thanks
"I think this is the coldest red wine I've ever had"
E.V- Ice Bowl, Alpine Valley 2000

Alpine Valley 6 -27-98 Palace 10-7-00 Alpine Valley 10-8-00
Shoreline 6-1-03 DTE 6-25-03 DTE 6-26-03
Pepsi Center 7-2-06 Pepsi Center 7-3-06
Riverside Theater E.V solo 8-19-08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    TN157136TN157136 Posts: 1
    I am in denver and received mine at least a month ago
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Denver rocks. :)
  • Options
    Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    Im gonna go with stolen.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    Thanks for the info, I did email the tenclub but didn't receive an answer. Patrick, Denver does rock as does you and Red Rocks.....met you last year when me and a buddy flew in for the Milwaukee show and the awesome pre-party you organized, it was a pleasure to meet such a genuine nice fan. Made another cross country trip to Baltimore this year but no such badass pre-party to speak of. Peace

• Options
    pjstarr wrote:
    Thanks for the info, I did email the tenclub but didn't receive an answer. Patrick, Denver does rock as does you and Red Rocks.....met you last year when me and a buddy flew in for the Milwaukee show and the awesome pre-party you organized, it was a pleasure to meet such a genuine nice fan. Made another cross country trip to Baltimore this year but no such badass pre-party to speak of. Peace

I think I remember you and glad you had a great time. Ok well since you didn't get your single here's what I will do. I'm living in Denver again but in Milwaukee right now visiting. If you want when I come back which should be after the 4th of July. I will give you my Holiday single. I will never play it and you can have it. :) I do wanna keep the issue of Deep that came with it. But the single is yours. Let me know. :)
  • Options
    A very generous offer and seems typical of you. Thank you, I will try to get an answer from the Tenclub to see if in fact they have shipped my Holiday package. Hopefully they will do the right thing and at least let me know. I would feel bad to accept that from you, and still feel that I am entitled to the whole package from the Tenclub. If in fact it was shipped and stolen, it is too bad that there are so many dishonest people in this world and not enough like you. Thanks again from one true PJ fan to another!!!

• Options
    Rival178Rival178 Posts: 608
    my wife and I are trying to move to Denver!!!
  • Options
    Black-12Black-12 Posts: 249
    This is somewhat random ,but I live in Tampa Bay and I didn't get mine :cry:
  • Options
    anyone in Denver work for an IT company? :)
  • Options
    GS163319GS163319 Posts: 130
    pjstarr wrote:
    A very generous offer and seems typical of you. Thank you, I will try to get an answer from the Tenclub to see if in fact they have shipped my Holiday package. Hopefully they will do the right thing and at least let me know. I would feel bad to accept that from you, and still feel that I am entitled to the whole package from the Tenclub. If in fact it was shipped and stolen, it is too bad that there are so many dishonest people in this world and not enough like you. Thanks again from one true PJ fan to another!!!

I live in Boulder and got mine, maybe a month and a half ago. Same as my little brother in South Dakota. I'm not really much of a collector, so if you want mine, let me know. I can always snag my bros if I change my mind down the road....
  • Options
    Thank you for the kind and generous offer, PJ fans are the best! I am hopeful that I will still get mine from the Tenclub, I emailed them again and it was cc'd to the appropriate people. Hopefully they will confirm that it was shipped and can realize that it was probably stolen and send another copy. Must be an inside job at the post office, I don't have a normal mailbox, so to speak, but a lock box on my block!!!

• Options
    pjstarr wrote:

No problem :)

We should do a Colorado PJ gathering this summer. :D
  • Options
    A Colorado PJ gathering this summer would be nice!!! Especially at Red Rocks parking lot waiting for the show to begin!!!

• Options
    nobody in this thread works for an IT company? Reading this thread really makes me more active about moving there.
  • Options
    No IT company here. Went back to school to further my education after working in the finance department of a Toyota Dealership. Wish I could help you.

• Options
    pjstarr wrote:
    A Colorado PJ gathering this summer would be nice!!! Especially at Red Rocks parking lot waiting for the show to begin!!!

That sounds great. :)

But if no show this summer and I hope they do come to Red Rocks. We should have a meet up in Boulder or Denver.

Sorry not a IT guy here but try and move out here. I love Denver.

Since moving back out to Denver Ive dropped 25 lbs already. :)
  • Options
    pjstarr wrote:

That sounds great. :)

But if no show this summer and I hope they do come to Red Rocks. We should have a meet up in Boulder or Denver.

Sorry not a IT guy here but try and move out here. I love Denver.

Since moving back out to Denver Ive dropped 25 lbs already. :)

Nice Job Patrick, I am down with a meet up for sure. I have a fellow friend coming in from Wyoming (was with me in Milwaukee) the weekend of Aug. 14th, we are equally die hard PJ fans, so that would be a good possibility for us.

• Options
    leadbedr10leadbedr10 Posts: 409
    Id be down with denver meet up.
    Ive got a big tv and lots of pj dvds.
    Oh and i got my single about a month ago.

Patrick-did you used to live in jersey?
  • Options
    leadbedr wrote:

Patrick-did you used to live in jersey?

No I would remember that if I did. hehe

Milwaukee, Wisconsin born and raised. But a traveling I have done in my 30 soon to be 31 yrs of life so far. :D

Denver is just a laid back cool kind of city for me. So many great people and life is good there for me in so many ways.

Anyway lol yea a meet up even if PJ doesn't play Red rocks or the any place in the state would be sweet. I do hope Red Rocks hosts a show sometime soon. :D