Options

Manual for Free Living

2001ALLSTAREDDIE2001ALLSTAREDDIE NorCal Posts: 193
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Posted today at : http://www.monkeypuzzleonline.com/press/
Can we assume they have permission to post this pdf? I don't see the complete (reverse) side - just the back cover. Funny, I was wanting to give this to a friend for his birthday, but didn't want to surrender my only copy.
12/07/93 Seattle; 12/09/93 Seattle; 06/01/03 Mt.View; 10/05/04 St.Louis; 03/18/05 Seattle; 09/04/05 Calgary; 09/05/05 Edmonton; 07/15/06 SF; 07/18/06 SF; 04/05/08 Santa Cruz (EV); 07/12/08 LA; 10/01/09 LA; 07/11/11 Oakland (EV); 09/03/11 PJ20; 09/04/11 PJ20; 07/19/13 Wrigley; 11/19/13 Phoenix; 11/23/13 LA1; 11/26/13 Oakland; 10/3/14 St.Louis; 04/11/16 Tampa; 04/13/16 JAX; 8/5/16 & 8/7/16 Fenway
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Thanks for the link. I had no idea this was out there.
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    Thanks for the link AllstarEddie, its funny I recently began readying the people's history of the u.s. by Zinn, and had no idea that it would be mentioned in the sniper, or that Eddie would write about it, or be a fan....guess I gravitate towards similar things...

Thanks again.
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Ok wrote:
    Thanks for the link AllstarEddie, its funny I recently began readying the people's history of the u.s. by Zinn, and had no idea that it would be mentioned in the sniper, or that Eddie would write about it, or be a fan....guess I gravitate towards similar things...

Thanks again.

The video, "You can't be neutral on a moving train" with Zinn is really inspiring. You can rent it thru Netflix. :)
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    thanks for the link!
    :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,354
    thanks for the link
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    where/when is this from? is this an old ten club newsletter?