Options

Question regarding PJ mini poster sets!

ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,882
edited June 2009 in The Porch
There are always a lot of PJ mini poster sets available on ebay, like that one:
http://cgi.ebay.at/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0444786550

I know that they were taken out of different coffee books but I do not know the exact name of these books! I try to collect the mini poster sets and frame them but i would also like to have these books! Are there books, except the ames book, including a lot of PJ posters? Thanks for your help :)
up here in my tree in Vienna
2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
EV London/Hammersmith 2012
EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    That shit is piracy man..plain and simple. They're cutting those posters out of the Ames bbok(there are only 2 versions of the same book) and some of them are reproducing the images illegaly. Buy that and your supporting theft. Don't do it. And besides, they're better in their true form..get onto expressobeans.com and start trading or buying, theyre all available out there.
  • Options
    eldarion75 wrote:
    That shit is piracy man..plain and simple. They're cutting those posters out of the Ames bbok(there are only 2 versions of the same book) and some of them are reproducing the images illegaly. Buy that and your supporting theft. Don't do it. And besides, they're better in their true form..get onto expressobeans.com and start trading or buying, theyre all available out there.

Ok, thats the reason why I wanted to know where they take them from! Thank you for your help, I didn't know that the take them from the Ames book!! How stupid is that!!!
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    whats really dumb is people buying them! you can buy the book and colour copy the prints yourself if you wanna make mini frame posters..it's mental people buying them but there ye go..people buy em anyways..idiotic.
  • Options
    eldarion75 wrote:
    whats really dumb is people buying them! you can buy the book and colour copy the prints yourself if you wanna make mini frame posters..it's mental people buying them but there ye go..people buy em anyways..idiotic.

First, I bought the limited ames book on ebay a few days ago and I hope to get it next week! I didn't realize that these picture are taken out of the ames book! Now, all makes sense and I am angry about how stupid I was in starting to collect them! These people make a lot of money - If it is true that they the the picture from the ames book, then I can imagine that they buy the green one for $ 50 and sell few quantities of mini posters for $ 15 - $ 20! I am happy that you opened my eyes!!!!
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017