Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    redrock wrote:
    I'm OK. I had a bit of ummmm..... let's say I was happy the loo wasn't far... Tuesday night and when it's like that, you are not allowed back until 48hrs after the 'episode' (seeing it is a bakery 'factory' and food is all around - even if I don't handle it!).

So day off for me! But not fun... loads to catch up on :(

Hope you feel better hun *hugs*. One of my colleague's at work had that and she was off for a few days, nasty.

It's lovely and cloudy here, great. So much for the nice weather lol xx :lol:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Mornin' folks! Gonna be a super long day in work today :(

Try and think of something positiove Jenny, lol. Like it's nearly the weekend yay!! :lol: Unless of course you have to work over the weekend

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'm busy in work this afternoon. People have taken voluntary redundancy, so there are lots of department moves which are keeping me busy!

I did win the Best Girl in Friday Quiz trophy with 1 1/2 out of 5 :D:D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'm busy in work this afternoon. People have taken voluntary redundancy, so there are lots of department moves which are keeping me busy!

Well done :P

Hey stoney did you get sorted with tix to both gigs???
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hello people! oOo... Jenny... best girl!

xxx
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:

did ye get a point for being a girl and the other half point for spelling your own name correctly.

:P :P :P
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

did ye get a point for being a girl and the other half point for spelling your own name correctly.

I was full sure you were gonna say something about boobs :lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

I was disappointed you didn't, Dunk ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    right... looks like i'm on for manchester as well as london :D
    (thanks to Al for sorting me out with a ticket while i was away on holiday 8-) )

all i have to do now is sort out how i'm getting there and where i'm sleeping - that and tell the missus that i'm going! :oops:

so where's everyone staying...? some travel lodge or other innit ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

I was disappointed you didn't, Dunk ;)

HEY JUGILICIOUS :lol:
    jrd wrote:
    right... looks like i'm on for manchester as well as london :D
    (thanks to Al for sorting me out with a ticket while i was away on holiday 8-) )

Al = LEGEND :roll: :twisted: ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    Still looking for a london ticket if you kind fellows could keep an eye out. Thanks. :)
    What the fuck is this world?
  • Options
    Good morning all.

Monday comes around way too quickly :(
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    day off for all of us down under... something about your queens birthday... not sure why they give us the day off in june though, but i aint complaining. needed it to recover from copious consumption of scotch last night 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Murderers wrote:
    Still looking for a london ticket if you kind fellows could keep an eye out. Thanks. :)

me too, !!

awwwwwwwww monday ... only today n tomorrow to pack and leave instructions for the family then I'm off to DOWNLOADSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :twisted: yay really looking forward to my solo road trip
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Morning everyone :) ... evening vedder_soup :roll:

I'm seeing Faith No More on Wednesday :D ... now fingers crossed they call off the tube strike :evil:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    Chime wrote:
    Morning everyone :) ... evening vedder_soup :roll:

I'm seeing Faith No More on Wednesday :D ... now fingers crossed they call off the tube strike :evil:

:D for faith no more
    :twisted: for tube strike
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    ey up folks!

Someone gave me chocolates today in work 8-) Cheered me right up :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    fab , fingers crossed chime, yum, jen Pass them round wont ya!
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    V V wrote:
    Murderers wrote:

me too, !!

you mean you're not, as it stands, coming to the London show??!!! :o:cry:
    what about Manchester...?
    sorry, not been paying too much attention recently so hadn't realised... :oops:
    i'm sure someone, somewhere will come up with the goods, V... (fingers crossed)
    awwwwwwwww monday ... only today n tomorrow to pack and leave instructions for the family then I'm off to DOWNLOADSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :twisted: yay really looking forward to my solo road trip

aren't the l'il ol' band from Texas - ZZ Top - playing at the Download ? their only UK show, i believe, so go and see them for me will you...?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    She's goooot leeeegs, she knows how to uuuuuse theeeem...
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

just change legs to hips !!! :lol:

ok jrd I will and sweetpea I do have MY TICKET (as if I would miss out) just need 2 more for a friend who found out a lil too late ! :roll:
  • Options
    Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    V V wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

just change legs to hips !!! :lol:

ok jrd I will and sweetpea I do have MY TICKET (as if I would miss out) just need 2 more for a friend who found out a lil too late ! :roll:
    I'm in the same boat. :lol:
    What the fuck is this world?
  • Options
    oh dear page 2 !!!! I see red hasnt made her morning post ~ hope ur ok sweetie ! xxx

morning/evening D crew, I got to get my act together and pack. if I dont get back on have a good few days and pray for clear skys XXX hugs n kisses ;)
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    V V wrote:
    Murderers wrote:

me too, !!

you mean you're not, as it stands, coming to the London show??!!! :o:cry:
    what about Manchester...?
    sorry, not been paying too much attention recently so hadn't realised... :oops:
    i'm sure someone, somewhere will come up with the goods, V... (fingers crossed)

aren't the l'il ol' band from Texas - ZZ Top - playing at the Download ? their only UK show, i believe, so go and see them for me will you...?

you going to be there on the sunday beforehand for drinky winkys?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    oh dear page 2 !!!! I see red hasnt made her morning post ~ hope ur ok sweetie ! xxx

morning/evening D crew, I got to get my act together and pack. if I dont get back on have a good few days and pray for clear skys XXX hugs n kisses ;)

I'm OK.. In a rush this morning. I was soooo tired, I tried to cheat a bit and 'sleep' for an extra 15 minutes (not that it did me any good!).

V.... http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/ ... ather.html
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Looks as though some troll on this board may have succeeded in his aim of getting me a lifetime ban from this place. So, if I do get the bums rush then here's me saying cheerio, and I'll catch you all on Facebook & Myspace.

(Hopefully it won't mean this thread being closed)
  • Options
    damn B thats not good at all !!!!! :(

red not too bad not as nice as has been but not to wet either, to pack wellies or not to pack wellies that is the question ! :lol:
  • Options
    Oh B!!!! Are you in 'discussions' with the mods?
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    to pack wellies or not to pack wellies that is the question ! :lol: [/color]
    Better safe than sorry. Might be muddy, even if no rain.
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Well done :P

Hey stoney did you get sorted with tix to both gigs???

I'm going to the London show but not Manchester. Can't afford both but it's going to be coooollllllll :D

Can't wait to meet up with everyone again

Rockin' out to Creadles