Options

"Drop in the Park" concert?

Capricorn SisterCapricorn Sister Posts: 194
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Does anyone know if there is a decent VCD\SVCD of the 9/20/92, Drop in the Park show? If so - I'm very interested in a trade!
Thanks!
Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,362
    people still trade vcds & svcds? :shock:
  • Options
    redeyeredeye Posts: 620
    :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • Options
    Local CrewLocal Crew Posts: 745
    i dont even think i know what those are. wow
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,021
    I know what a VCD is, but what's a SVCD?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Local Crew wrote:
    i dont even think i know what those are. wow
    VCD stands for 'Video Compact Disc' and basically it is a CD that contains moving pictures and sound. A VCD has the capacity to hold up to 74/80 minutes on 650MB/700MB CD's respectively of full-motion video along with quality stereo sound. VCD's use a compression standard called MPEG to store the video and audio. A VCD can be played on almost all standalone DVD Players and of course on all computers with a DVD-ROM or CD-ROM drive with the help of a software based decoder/player. It is also possible to use menus and chapters, similar to DVD's, on a VCD and also simple photo album/slide shows with background audio.
    Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse.
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    I know what a VCD is, but what's a SVCD?
    SVCD stands for "Super Video CD". A SVCD is very similar to a VCD, it has the capacity to hold about 35-60 minutes on 74/80 min CD's of very good quality full-motion video along with up to 2 stereo audio tracks and also 4 selectable subtitles.
  • Options
    Gremmie03Gremmie03 Posts: 502
    I pm'd someone about this. Still waiting on a reply. Let ya know as soon as I find out
    Demented and sad, but social
    Wrigley Earthcam/Hartford 2013
  • Options
    krobbinzkrobbinz Posts: 187
    is there a chance Drop in the Park is converted into mp3 or anything like that?

if so... <!-- e --><a href="mailto:krobbinz@yahoo.com">krobbinz@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> or krobbinz is my screen name on Messenger
    East Troy 10/08/00 St. Paul 06/16/03 Chicago 5/17/06 St. Paul 6/26/06 St. Paul 6/27/06 Lollapalooza '07 Bonnaroo '08
    Chicago 8/23/09 Chicago 8/24/09 PJ 20 9/3/11 PJ 20 9/4/11 Milwaukee 10/20/14 Chicago 8/20/16 Chicago 8/22/16 Chicago 8/18/18 Chicago 8/20/18
  • Options
    Gremmie03 wrote:
    I pm'd someone about this. Still waiting on a reply. Let ya know as soon as I find out

did you hear back?

im a bit curious abou this! :D
    East Troy 10/08/00 St. Paul 06/16/03 Chicago 5/17/06 St. Paul 6/26/06 St. Paul 6/27/06 Lollapalooza '07 Bonnaroo '08
    Chicago 8/23/09 Chicago 8/24/09 PJ 20 9/3/11 PJ 20 9/4/11 Milwaukee 10/20/14 Chicago 8/20/16 Chicago 8/22/16 Chicago 8/18/18 Chicago 8/20/18
  • Options
    Tremor-ChrisTremor-Chris Posts: 233
    krobbinz wrote:

if so... <!-- e --><a href="mailto:krobbinz@yahoo.com">krobbinz@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> or krobbinz is my screen name on Messenger

I was able to find an mp3 version on isohunt. I was able and to find the momma-son demo mp3's there.

-Chris
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace.
  • Options
    I was able to find an mp3 version on isohunt. I was able and to find the momma-son demo mp3's there.

-Chris[/quote]

AWESOME!!! :D
  • Options
    Gremmie03Gremmie03 Posts: 502
    krobbinz wrote:
    Gremmie03 wrote:

did you hear back?

im a bit curious abou this! :D

Nope, not a thing. Not even a no.
    Demented and sad, but social
    Wrigley Earthcam/Hartford 2013
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    krobbinz wrote:

pearljamboots.com has the full show(banter between songs and even has sonic reducer and rocking in the free world) in mp3.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    Evacuation RulesEvacuation Rules Posts: 2,162
    Does anyone know where I can find a FLAC version of the audience recording? Boy it sure would be nice if somoene combined the LP with the missing audience bits. *hint hint*
  • Options
    Does anyone know where I can find a FLAC version of the audience recording? Boy it sure would be nice if somoene combined the LP with the missing audience bits. *hint hint*
    check the above post. *HINT HINT* :roll:

• Options
    metsfan wrote:

I said FLAC not MP3. :roll:
  • Options
    metsfan wrote:

I said FLAC not MP3. :roll:
    maybe ask if they have it on flac. i'm sure someone will be able to help you on there.