Options

Parking for the Gorge for Sasquatch?

pjbizpjbiz Posts: 208
edited May 2009 in The Porch
Hey guys,
Does anyone know anywhere close to the Gorge that has overnight parking, or where I can safely park a car for the weekend?

I'm meeting friends there for Sasquatch and we have to arrive in 2 separate cars, but there's only 3 of us, so we'd only be using one camping pass for one vehicle, therefore, we need to leave the other car somewhere, preferably closer than Seattle because I'm continuing on east after the festival on my own.

Let me know if you have any suggestions

Anyone else coming?

thanks
Jason
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I really have no idea, so basically a bump, but I do know there are several small businesses close that would probably be ok with you parking for a few days. Good luck! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    dawngdawng Posts: 644
    There's so much of nothing out there (no paid parking lots with the exception of the gorge itself.) However, I like the idea above - perhaps ask one of the small businesses in George, WA if you can park in their lots?

good luck!
    Check out my Sudsy Chick Etsy Store for all natural homemade bath products!
  • Options
    teskeincteskeinc Posts: 838
    Sasquatch drives?
    1994 : Memphis 1995 : New Orleans 1996 : Seattle
    1998 : St Louis, Birmingham, Knoxville
    2000 : Memphis, Nashville, St Louis
    2003 : Irvine 1+2, Vegas, Bridge School 1+2, Santa Barbara
    2005 : Missoula, Vancouver, Gorge 2006 : LA 1+2, Vegas
    2008 : W Palm Beach, Tampa, Who Rock Honors, EV LA 2
    2009 : LA 1, LA 4, EV 1 Nashville 2011 : EV Long Beach
    2012: EV Vegas 1+2
    2013 LA 1+2 2018 Prague, Wrigley 2
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Ill give you a bump since I have no idea as to where you would park, is the parking not set up like it was for the Pearl Jam show on 2006? We parked right outside the main entrance.

Im so sad I wont’ be there, I was SOOOO looking forward to be able to make it this year specially since KOL are going to be there, but it was that or ACL :( .. oh well maybe next year.

Have fun at the show and good luck with the parking :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    idratherbeidratherbe Posts: 367
    I'd camp at the Wild Horse; then you can bring both cars in and they'd be safe. You can either walk to the Gorge from there, or they have a shuttle bus...

Edit: Oops; looks like they're sold out................

~peace~
    Never allow someone to be your Priority,
    While allowing yourself to be their Option.

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

Please visit daily: www.theanimalrescuesite.com
  • Options
    hmm, I'm gonna try to see if there's anything in Ellensburg. The only problem is I think we arrive late friday night, so nothing will be open anyways.

I might have to leave the car in Seattle.

Keep the suggestions coming though.
    Jason
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    If you are heading east after the show, go park your car some where in Moses Lake, WA. It is jsut about 10 or 15 minutes east of the Gorge.
  • Options
    Ok, issue solved.
    I called the University of Central Washington in Ellensburg and they have overnight lots for parking there. Go there if you guys need to park a car.

thanks guys!
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,948
    have fun buddy!!!!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    Give us a review!

I'm dying to know how good and how long the Kings of Leon set was... :D
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Give us a review!

I'm gonna guess 38 minutes ;):lol:
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Give us a review!

I'm gonna guess 38 minutes ;):lol:

LOL! you should have gone with me to the Miami show, they played well over hour and half, 23 songs total the encore alone was 7 songs!
    i can't wait to see them again on October, I'm actually waiting for this show at ACL more than Pearl Jam *ducks** :oops: