Options

jeremy scares me. redux

megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
edited May 2009 in The Porch
i posted about the unedited versoin on vh1 doc before but this youtube vid just creeped me out.

its only 1:55 long. the scene and picture at the end freak me out too much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w08pUS9t ... re=related

"try to erase this from the blackboard"

before i saw this that line wasn't as intense..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    alright so i just showed my boss this (big pj guy)
    right before he pulled the trigger we lost power in the office ffrom lightning
    i jumped
    im scared

also lost an email i was working up
    dont care
    scared
  • Options
    not for me?not for me? Posts: 501
    Jeremy is a beautiful and powerful song. Too bad it is so grossly overplayed.
    Nathan
  • Options

luckily i didnt like pj at its most popular time so the actual meaning of the song was fairly new to me a few years ago..
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758

Where do you live that you're hearing Jeremy all the time? They don't even really play it concert anymore.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    not for me?not for me? Posts: 501

Where do you live that you're hearing Jeremy all the time? They don't even really play it concert anymore.
    Most people who I would drive around with when I was a kid would listen to the radio, and the only song they ever played by Pearl Jam was Jeremy. I heard that song so many times that I just skip it now on Ten. I try to like it though.
    Nathan
  • Options
    PJamGrungeFanPJamGrungeFan Posts: 289
    I can even count how many times I've listened to this song and I still love it.

Never gets old. It's the perfect song.