Options

A request for Pearl Jam big man t-shirts.

13»

Comments

• Options
    PJBuckeye wrote:
    apsuhead42 wrote:
    Same here - i need XLT. 6'8 230

Big & Tall Pearl Jam with an emphasis on the TALL?!

(One can dream...will never happen though!)

6' 11" 250

It is far easier for someone with a 50" waist to get pants than someone with a 38" inseam

Says something about society, to be sure...obese is acceptable :roll:

Not true, I'm a 42 waist on a good day. Good luck finding some pants that fit well.

No, it's totally true...I can find fifteen pairs of pants in a Big & Tall store with a 42 waist and NOT ONE with a 36 waist....Big & Tall rarely applies to the truly tall, and I'm sorry, but 6' 5" is NOT tall...an extra long suit jacket is designed for a man who is 6' 6" ?!

Sorry, this has nothing to do with PJ...the black long sleeved CHAOS shirt in xxl was actually big enough though, so there may be hope after all.... :)
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    If I ever need a robe I would consider ordering an xxxl. :D

Speaking of sizes, could they start making a size thats between a M and L? Mediums are a little too tight on me. Larges are a little too baggy. Us 5'11" 165 lb guys need more lovin'. :P
  • Options
    soonerdeadsoonerdead Posts: 117
    in anticipation of upcoming tour - bumb!
  • Options
    UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,382
    Yeah Bring on the big guy shirts for the new tour....and when ya sell em in the 10club store offer all in XXL unlike last years reaper shirt... Only way to get one is/was pay some guy on ebay $89.95 for one :(
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    yooperpjyooperpj Posts: 313
    Would love to have some PJ clothing to wear..... I guess ill just have to lose some more weight.
  • Options
    Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    at 6'5" and 315lbs....I'm in as well.
    "It's all happening"