Options

anybody from SC goin to atlanta ??

WaveCameCrashinWaveCameCrashin Posts: 2,929
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Looks like Im going by my self to the 1st show would love to have someone to hang and party with. :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjsycopjsyco Wilmington, NC Posts: 642
    Not SC but I'm coming in from Wilmington, NC and meeting a buddy I went to college who lives in Atlanta. Don't know what our plans are right now, but we can meet up and party if you want. Where in SC are you from?
  • Options
    charleston
  • Options
    you do any surfing at masonboro ?
  • Options
    prfctlefts wrote:
    charleston

I grew up in Columbia, the armpit of the South. My little brother lives in Mt. P. Your sig....prfctlefts. I'm assuming you didn't get that from Charleston.
  • Options
    prfctlefts wrote:
    Yes I do, as a matter of fact. Just got back from a week in Costa Rica saturday.
  • Options
    I wish... more like perfect mush
  • Options
    pjsyco wrote:
    prfctlefts wrote:
    Yes I do, as a matter of fact. Just got back from a week in Costa Rica saturday.
    ah man its been like 15 years since I went to costa. :x where all did you get to surf?
  • Options
    prfctlefts wrote:
    I wish... more like perfect mush

You're right. I've "surfed" Folly, if you want to call it that. The water up here is so much cleaner. Love Masonboro/Wrightsvile Beach. Cool places.
  • Options
    prfctlefts wrote:
    pjsyco wrote:
    prfctlefts wrote:
    ah man its been like 15 years since I went to costa. :x where all did you get to surf?
    We surfed in Jaco/Hermosa for a couple of days and then drove about eight hours south to Pavones. it's right on the border of Panama. Great fun. went to Nicaragua a couple of years ago. That was a lot of fun.
  • Options
    WaveCameCrashinWaveCameCrashin Posts: 2,929
    edited April 2009
    I went to domnical ,jaco hermosa,boca, manual antonio, and escondida (headura bay I think is where we caught a boat ride to escon) That wave was like a damn machine !!!
    Post edited by WaveCameCrashin on
  • Options
    how was pavones? damn bro you're making me ill
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    im comin up 75 from orlando..ill be solo also looking to get loose
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    I see a couple solos here in this thread... Any with an extra ticket for sale?