Options

YEY! Long sleeve PJ shirt arrived :)

Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Always been wanting a long sleeve PJ Shirt and just recieved it in the mail, its a little too big but i'd like to share it with you guys as i would like to know where the bloody hell someoneone would have got it from. I emailed the seller and he/she said that he/she can't remember, and bare in mind in im in the UK.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0336936950

On the back its the exact same design but much smaller and at the top of the neck.

Does anyone know any ways of purposely shrinking clothes?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    I would say he/she got it in the parking lot after an early 90's show. Still really cool none the less.
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    I don't think there were shirts designed specifically for unplugged show but even if that shirt wasn't official, it is still a very cool design.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    I don't think there were shirts designed specifically for unplugged show but even if that shirt wasn't official, it is still a very cool design.

+1
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Cool shirt! I've never seen one like it. As far as shrinking, if you do hot water/dryer you're going to fade it and that's not even a guarantee. A tailor/seamstress with the right machine could take it in. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."