Options

Lottery Losers

ItsmybloooodItsmyblooood Posts: 78
edited April 2009 in The Porch
I like many other peole on this board was shut out today by the 10 Club. I kind of figured this would happen since last solo tour I was shut out and the past two years I was shut out of CUBS playoff tickets. Needless to say luck has not been on my side. For those of you that were fortunate to get selected congratulations and you will not be disappointed he puts on a phenomenal show. I did get ticktes to NJPAAC and to DC last year throgh the general public and shared my extras with a couple of 10 clubbers so i am hoping Karma finds me this time. I will be trying like everyone else to score tickets to Baltimore or Philly this Friday or Saturday through ticketbastard and livenation. If any 10 clubber has an extra to either the Baltimore or Philly shows I would gladly pay for your poster, drinks, gas, etc. to get to see the man perform again. Thought it was worth a shot since I hate giving scalpers my money. Hopefully I will see you all at the shows. PM me if anbody has extras.
Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    well, i don't have tickets to trade or share, but i feel the need to mention that i am a lotto loser too :( i mean, it's ok, i shouldn't have spent the money anyways, i guess, but yeah, a little bummed, i must admit. BUT i was able to see Ed play NYC last summer from the fifth row, so how can i really complain about missing this one right (it wasn't even that long ago)?! congrats to all who got tix - enjoy the shows.

hopefully a pj tour is around the bend ...
  • Options
    TM106336TM106336 Posts: 29
    I too am a lotto loser. =( Going to try TM on Friday for Baltimore 1 or 2 as well.
  • Options
    Damn Were all a bunch of LOOSERS :lol: fuck it we tried our best this was my first time trying for 10c tickets just joined last year but have been a fan since the beginning but to damn stubborn to join Im going to try sat for tix for Atlanta through ticketbastard hope I have better luck, but if anybody wants to get rid of one please let me know. :D
  • Options
    I am a lotto loser as well, but will try my hand for Albany on the 18th. Provided that the seats I can get are worth it. :(
  • Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    As with the last tour, tix will come up all over this board. I was lucky enough to get 10c tix the last EV tour and I know I will get to Philly one way or another ;)
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    Nats310Nats310 Posts: 38
    Well, I did have my hopes up, and found myself a loser. This week just wasn't my week -- I have to work 65 hours (although I totally flaked today anxiously watching the message boards drama unfold), and I promised my Little that I would take her to see "17 Again" on Friday! Zac Efron + no Eddie = sad Nat. Oh well, I'll be finidng a way to see him in Nashville, but now it's going to be a challenge -- but I'm up for it.