Options

stellarproducts.info

OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Has anyone bought a dvd from this site. They have some cool PJ dvd's that I didn't know existed. They say they are all dvd-r that I saw, but they all have covers and art. They look and sound good, but I don't trust the site. Anybody????
"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,938
    I don't know man, that's a bootleg show, why pay for a bootleg? :|
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    I have the Mexico show on 7/19/03, but it's only half the show. Like 17 songs or something like that. It is excellent audio/video quality. I got this else where. Can't remember exactly where though...
    Post edited by OGT92 on
  • Options
    I believe that mexico show was broadcasted, that's why it has good quality.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    arq wrote:
    I believe that mexico show was broadcasted, that's why it has good quality.

Yeah, I am pretty sure it was, cuz it has like a tv station name in the bottom corner. I am guessing anyway???
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    Don't do it. The prices are cheap at least, but it is possibel to trade for all of these shows. I have a terrible DVD collection but check out Red Mosquito, maybe someone can help you there...
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    bazzer wrote:
    Don't do it. The prices are cheap at least, but it is possibel to trade for all of these shows. I have a terrible DVD collection but check out Red Mosquito, maybe someone can help you there...

+1 you don't know how many incredible and nice people are on the RM board! i'm sure you'll find a lot of people willing to help you!
    Post edited by arq on
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    Thanks for the tips...