Options

Does anyone have PJ at Pinkpop 92??? Thread to bump???

pearlharperpearlharper Posts: 16
edited February 2009 in The Porch
Someone PLEASE telL me they have this concert of Pearl Jam-Live at Pinkpop 92... Incredible show that I've been searching for-EVER FOR! Its not long and the show in circulation is from the TV broadcast in Holland that year. Their is also an interview following the performance that shows a "tripped-out" Eddie and Jeff explaining why their minds are so blown from the gig. I saw PJ about 2 months after this at Lollapalooza which CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER! Any fan that can either bump a thread, let me do a B&P (billing and postage) with you, or post your mpeg/torrent please be kind and do so. Any of you fans who have not seen this show...OMG! Go out now to youtube and watch this "badboy" come back and let me know your opinion. THIS IS THE SHOW THAT LET THE WORLD KNOW PEARL JAM IS HERE TO STAY!

Thanks,

Pearlharper
Troubled Souls UNITE!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,571
    One of the greatest for sure. The version of rocking in the free world is sick!

I might be able to help you out if I can get my burner going. I have a few things to send out to different members here anyway so might add you to the list :D

send me a pm
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    have but am in australia, so postage would be a little extra but pm me, ill try and hook u up.
  • Options
    i got it, i will double check when i get home...
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    Google "free youtube to ipod converter" and you can just download it yourself in mp3 (audio) or mp4 (video) format.
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    Does anyone know if there's a place to download the show audio in flac?
  • Options
    scb wrote:
    Google "free youtube to ipod converter" and you can just download it yourself in mp3 (audio) or mp4 (video) format.

thats not a great way to do things if you are into clarity.
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Options

Im thinking of starting a web type server to share/trade shows i just need to buy a hard drive
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Options

Im thinking of starting a web type server to share/trade shows i just need to buy a hard drive

You're going to make it all torrents though aren't you? ;)
  • Options

hahaaa no.

im going to set up passwords and folders for people to use. Make it real simple drag and drop type stuff.
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Options

hahaaa no.

im going to set up passwords and folders for people to use. Make it real simple drag and drop type stuff.

Then I will have to add another god title to your already-claimed torrent god status!
  • Options

hahaaa no.

Then I will have to add another god title to your already-claimed torrent god status!
    8-)
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Options
    I too would love a copy of this show. I can do trade or postage if anyone wants to pm me :)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,470
    I's got's:

Band : Pearl Jam
    Date : June 08, 1992
    Venue : Pinkpop Festival: Landgraaf, Netherlands
    Length : 1 - 51:37
    Source : MIX:
    [FM]+[TV Broadcast]+[unknown microphones > unknown recorder > A3 > rem. w/ RSP "Clean!"] > CD-r > shn
    Sound : [A/A+]/[B/B-]
    Notes : - complete show and in the right order
    - the quality for the um>ur source-tracks are B/B-, which are 'Even Flow' and 'Once'
    Tracks :

DISC ONE

01. Even Flow
    02. Why Go/(Rain)
    03. Jeremy
    04. Deep
    05. Alive
    06. Black/(Outshined)
    07. Leash
    08. Once
    09. Porch
    10. Suggestion/Pulled Up/Rockin' in the Free World

and Other goodies too! ;)
  • Options
    scb wrote:

Eh, guess I'm more into convenience then. I don't know about all the fancy things some of y'all do, so I just have to settle for what I know I can do myself. :)
  • Options
    scb wrote:
    scb wrote:

Eh, guess I'm more into convenience then. I don't know about all the fancy things some of y'all do, so I just have to settle for what I know I can do myself. :)

Im not knocking just throwing it out there..
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Options
    Im not knocking just throwing it out there..

Oh, I know. Thanks for pointing that out. It will be useful to remember if/when I do become more tech-savvy someday. :)