Options

Ticket Prices

stevehomeairstevehomeair Posts: 318
edited January 2009 in The Porch
I THINK TICKETS SHOULD BE two hundred fifty buckaroo's.......50 going to the USA...25 Going to each band memeber(except BOOM he hates money in a good way) plus he's spiritual HIGH ROLLIN....I LOVE YOU MR.GASPERAND THAT LEAVES A HUNDRED TO GIVE BACK to specific charities.......A 4 stop tour....EACH concert lasts 5 hours....I would need to split singin duties with ED ....HE's Gotten Awesome at the guitar after finding the Sears ROEbuck BLUE BEAUTY......Its the bees knees
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,750
    You, sir, are an ASS.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    funnygirlfunnygirl Posts: 529
    WOW!!!! Weird...... :shock:
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    DeLukin wrote:
    You, sir, are an ASS.

ha! you made me spit out my water! good stuff!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,988
    Wow! And I thought I was high when I burned 500 DVDR's in one day! :shock:
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    I THINK TICKETS SHOULD BE two hundred fifty buckaroo's.......50 going to the USA...25 Going to each band memeber(except BOOM he hates money in a good way) plus he's spiritual HIGH ROLLIN....I LOVE YOU MR.GASPERAND THAT LEAVES A HUNDRED TO GIVE BACK to specific charities.......A 4 stop tour....EACH concert lasts 5 hours....I would need to split singin duties with ED ....HE's Gotten Awesome at the guitar after finding the Sears ROEbuck BLUE BEAUTY......Its the bees knees
    Do any of your posts make sense?
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Why isn't this moron banned yet?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,072

Crack smoking is very dangerous, please stop smokin' it for your own good (and OURS, maybe you will realize your posts don't make much sense!)
  • Options
    Great read.
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,938
    Why give this guy's thread an attention he doesn't deserve?
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    epic lulz
    Bonnaroo '08
  • Options
    I, too, once smoked marijuana and came up with ideas that were best never aired.

Cincinnati, Columbus 2000
    Baltimore 2013
  • Options
    I, too, once smoked marijuana and came up with ideas that were best never aired.

do not insult us weed smokers by confusing us with crack/meth addicts!!

we are clean cut 16565Priceless-Posters.jpg

they are filth lb.jpg

0_61_040708_meth.gif

duelingwinos.jpg
  • Options
    I was thinking of those "deep" conversations I had in high school when I was high with my friends... Some of those ideas are best left buried, and this sounds like one of them. :mrgreen:

Cincinnati, Columbus 2000
    Baltimore 2013