Options

stevehomeair

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
edited January 2009 in The Porch
Why is this guy able to post pointless drivel all over the board?
I keep seeing him posting 'troll' like posts. :?
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I don't know who it is or why they've decided to go about their posting like this. :?

but I think we best let it be and let the mods handle it when they get a chance. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Whatever drugs he is on it must be some good s**t.
    Seriously, I think it is someone from the old board who is pissed off that it is closed and is acting out a bit of revenge here lol
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    lol. could be.

I don't wanna be mean or anything but all them posts/threads are starting to get on my nerves.. :shock:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. could be.

I don't wanna be mean or anything but all them posts/threads are starting to get on my nerves.. :shock:

likewise. mean? no need to feel bad, he is being a moron on purpose to piss us all off.
  • Options
    Cry-Baby.gif:mrgreen:
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. could be.

likewise. mean? no need to feel bad, he is being a moron on purpose to piss us all off.

haha. I'm just really particular with being mean, saying nasty things and/or upsetting people. :lol: don't wanna do that, no matter how annoyed I might be.
  • Options
    do you believe in GOD or MAGIC? simple question HATERS
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:

haha. I'm just really particular with being mean, saying nasty things and/or upsetting people. :lol: don't wanna do that, no matter how annoyed I might be.

don't wet it...some people need to hear they are an asshole sometimes...i was just looking through this guys posts & threads and it's obvious he's a either on crack or is a a total fuck-tard
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:

don't wet it...some people need to hear they are an asshole sometimes...i was just looking through this guys posts & threads and it's obvious he's a either on crack or is a a total fuck-tard

I won't deny that at all. I'm just not the kind of person to say such a thing. :P unless I'm really really really pissed off of course. :lol:
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    It's ever since he's come that I now miss yet another feature from the old board - the good ol' ignore button. However, I see something where you can add someone to "Friends", or to "Foes".. the "Friends" button appears to work, and the "Foes" button gives you an error... hopefully this is the new ignore button with the kinks in the process of being worked out.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    I can't believe this guy spent his money to buy a 10c membership in order to be able to annoy people over a forum.
    Sad, very sad.
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:

I won't deny that at all. I'm just not the kind of person to say such a thing. :P unless I'm really really really pissed off of course. :lol:

you take the high road and I'll take the low road.. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:

you take the high road and I'll take the low road.. :mrgreen:

haha. sounds good to me.
This discussion has been closed.