Options

Bush's farewell speech....

inmytreeinmytree Posts: 4,741
edited January 2009 in A Moving Train
ug....what a jackass...a complete buffoon...

Did anyone notice how Darth Cheney seemed to be sitting and standing all by himself...?

I'm glad this era will be over soon....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Why anyone would waste their time watching that speech is beyond me.....I wonder if you could hear the crickets cripping while he spoke. :roll:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Why anyone would waste their time watching that speech is beyond me.....I wonder if you could hear the crickets cripping while he spoke. :roll:

I know....

You know, it's like a train wreck, you just have to look... ;)
  • Options
    inmytree wrote:
    tybird wrote:

I know....

Train wrecks that you watch are the reason behind the VH1 reality shows, not our government. :(
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    tybird wrote:

exactly.
    couldn't care less.

bush? don't let the door hit yer on the ass on the way out. seeya! good riddance!
    i'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    inmytree wrote:
    tybird wrote:

I know....

Train wrecks that you watch are the reason behind the VH1 reality shows, not our government. :(

tis true...

funny that you mention VH1 Reality Shows...Megan from Rock of Love is an 'Offical Party Hostess' at local bar tonight...I'll be in the front row...
  • Options
    "inmytree wrote:
    funny that you mention VH1 Reality Shows...Megan from Rock of Love is an 'Offical Party Hostess' at local bar tonight...I'll be in the front row...
    Wearing a bikini of course? :twisted: :P
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    Bush's legacy is going to be Iraq. Iraq is a tough problem to solve. We cannot look at Iraq from an America-centric. We have to consider its location, culture, history and religion. The best we can realistically assume today is that Iraq will be more like Egypt or Saudi Arabia. And we have to realize that Iraq is a Shi-ite majority, no matter how we try to spin it. A Shi-ite minority in a Sunni dominated region. We have to consider that the Shi-ites in the region (namely Iran) may try to form an alliance.
    Giving Bush credit for a positive upturn of Iraq in the future would be like giving J.F.K. credit for the successes in Viet Nam today. Bush got us into Iraq... someone else is going to get credit for leaving it.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!