Options

ordering off pearl jam website

jdowerjdower Posts: 3
edited August 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
i bought Live at the showbox dvd on tuesday and its now saturday and it still hasnt processed,,, how long does it take to process ussualy?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BetterRadioBetterRadio Posts: 189
    jdower wrote:
    i bought Live at the showbox dvd on tuesday and its now saturday and it still hasnt processed,,, how long does it take to process ussualy?

Its the weekend dude. The 10c doesnt work, especially on a Gorge weekend.
    They're gonna tell you where to walk
    When to smile and just what to say
    They say have your own fun...

Need vinyl, doggs.
  • Options
    RobynRAZRobynRAZ Posts: 56
    did you get an email on tues or wed that it even went thorugh? I usually get a confirmation and then it takes a bit for the shipment to got out...
    I'm too young to be old and too old to be young; I just don't fit anywhere.

5/9/10 - Cleveland, OH
    9/28/09 - SLC, UT 6/17/08 - Virginia Beach, VA
    7/7/06 - San Diego, CA 9/1/05 - George, WA
    6/7/03 - Phoenix, AZ 10/21/00 - Phoenix, AZ
    7/8/98 - Phoenix, AZ 10/7/96 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
  • Options
    jdowerjdower Posts: 3
    yeah i got a confirmation,, jsut wondering how long it took should come through over the next week
  • Options
    RobynRAZRobynRAZ Posts: 56
    I thhink the shipping takes at least a week (if not two)with reg. us mail...
    I have forgotten about an order and then it arrived.... like and unexpected present.
    I'm too young to be old and too old to be young; I just don't fit anywhere.

5/9/10 - Cleveland, OH
    9/28/09 - SLC, UT 6/17/08 - Virginia Beach, VA
    7/7/06 - San Diego, CA 9/1/05 - George, WA
    6/7/03 - Phoenix, AZ 10/21/00 - Phoenix, AZ
    7/8/98 - Phoenix, AZ 10/7/96 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
  • Options
    Don't loose track of your orders, because I've heard/read about others not getting things for months. Most of the time it's intn'l, but sometimes it's domestic.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • Options
    How long for the confirmation usually?? I placed an order today and had issues with the server giving me errors so I ended up imputing my credit card info in about 10 times...finally it went back to the main goods page without any errors (I'm assuming that means the order went through...)....I just hope I don't get charged 10 times...I haven't gotten any confirmations yet.
    Monika
    RobynRAZ wrote:
    did you get an email on tues or wed that it even went thorugh? I usually get a confirmation and then it takes a bit for the shipment to got out...
  • Options
    I signed up for the 10C in July and bought some stickers and it took like 3 weeks for me to get my stuff. It'll come. They are a little slow!
    Eddie: "Those who dance are called insane by those who don't hear the music."

Eddie: "There is a girl in the front and her shirt says 'F*CK ME EDDY'... well you'd have to spell my name right first."

Summerfest '95, Summerfest '06, BSB (1 & 2) '06, Wembley '07, Lollapalooza '07