Internet Explorer doesn't work in 'Goods' Section. PLZ help!

haydenismhaydenism Ohio Posts: 43
edited October 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
I know I have seen posts on this before, but I can't seem to locate them. How can I get IE to work with the tenclub 'goods' section? It tells me cookies aren't enabled. With every other site on the planet, cookies work fine.

I have used 3 PC's. One with XP Pro OEM, XP Media Center, and XP Pro Corp. none work. Is soemething stopping this from working other than the 'cookies' not being enabled?

I have tried using Firefox Mozilla and it works, but it doesn't always update correctly. When a new item is added (ie. posters, tickets, etc), and I refresh the page the new item just doesnt show up for me.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Thanks!
Bill
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    It surely has something to do with the Java application.
    Internet Explorer is just shit !! use another one. As you say, Firefox works better.
    Try to check of you can download an update of Java...
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Hmmm, works for me. I haven't been to the GOODs section in a few months though, things might have changed.

But here are some things that come to my limited awareness...

Are you using the lastest version/update of IE?

Try checking Tools>InternetOptions Click the SECURITY tab and click the CUSTOM LEVEL button and scroll down to the bottom and make sure "Scripting of JAVA applets" is ENABLED.

Back in Internet Options under the Privacy tab, my setting is at MEDIUM. Experiment with the different settings. Note which one you are currently using in case you want it back the way it was.

Something else that comes to mind is to delete all your cookies. I don't know if it happens, but there could be 2 conflicting scripts in there or something. Just a thought.

It would be a pain in the ass if you have it all personalized, but you could try completely reinstalling IE as a last resort.

Don't assume it is in a state of perfection on 10C's part either. You may not be the one with the problem.

Hey, I'm working on learning all this stuff. When you get it to work, let us know how please.

On another note, pearljam.com appears to be gone from my end. Is it down right now or something? It's been gone for a few days.

Laterz
    -Jeremy
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
  • disconnecteddisconnected Posts: 2,875
    I BrisK I wrote:

Yeah and check this site for help:
    http://www.ie7.com
  • Yeah and check this site for help:
    http://www.ie7.com

Hahahahaha...
    -Jeremy