Options

Gmail

*Boy*Boy Posts: 112
edited May 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
does anyone else have issues logging in?
~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not ~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same ~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~

~chaka boom chak -Tom Waits~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i guess not huh?

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same ~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~

• Options
    sometimes......
    but not often.
  • Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,763
    I use Gmail and I think it's a great service. I love the notifier and the calendar with alerts.

It does seem to have issues sometime logging in, but those seem to have gotten better in the last month or so. I've had my account for a few years now.

I strictly use it from the web and do not download emails to my computer using outlook or any other program.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options
    i love it too and i figured out what the problem was.....

i dont delete the cookie for it so i don't have to login all the time, but for whatever reason my pc date/time thing forwarded by 7 months and the cookie got all confused. ha

now im hungry