Options

Videos on Ipod

Dick JonesDick Jones Posts: 777
edited July 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
All of the sudden my videos will not play on my ipod.

They used to play just fine.

Now it is just the audio that plays.

WTF?

tk
Are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Anyone?
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Erm, I dunno. I take it they are still loaded in your iTunes library?
    The box to update hasn't been unticked has it?
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    I did take them out of the library because I had to re-format my pc. But I never took them off of the ipod itself. I bought probably 5 or 6 from iTunes, and they don't work either.

Is it possible to download the videos I paid for again?

tk
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    You can email apple to see, but I am willing to say no they will not let you.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    wedgewedge Posts: 81
    Apple does not replace downloads. You may try downloading the latest "iPod Update" and running that. Update, do not "restore" or you will wipe the iPod. If you had your ipod to auto update from your PC and you altered your pc library and connected your iPod at any time you may have inadvertently deleted them.
  • Options
    Try resetting the iPod by pushing the middle (select) button and the menu (top) button at the same time. You have to hold them both down for about 5-10 seconds till you see the Apple logo then let go.

Nothing will be erased from the iPod. This kinda works like a restart on a computer.
    "Seems that needlessly it's gettin' harder to find an approach and a way to live.."
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions but nothing seems to be working. Oh well, it's a small worry right now. Sometime I'll just have to take it the Apple store.