Options

I need new headphones

dCowboyPJdCowboyPJ Posts: 479
edited April 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
I need two different kinds of headphones but I don't know what kind I should buy. Any suggestions?

I'm looking for good earbud ones for my iPod...that will actually last (is that even possible? lol).

I'm also looking for those big stereo headphones.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DukeMDukeM Los Angeles Posts: 25
    dont know abt ear buds for in ear, BUT for the absolute best sound and value, check out Grado SR60. Abt $70. AMAZING for the money. If your budget is higher, there SR325's are excellant.
    Michael in Los Angeles
    First Show was 1995
    I've lost count of how many afterwards.
    Memorable funny show moments: The Halloween show with the whole band dressed as The Villiage People including Mike in assless chaps doing Yellow Ledbetter; Ed forgetting the words to "Betterman" in Vegas.
    Ed looking upwards at the the giant cables coming to the center in old Forum (circular building) in LA and saying it looked like the worlds biggest asshole, just like Dick Cheney. :-)
  • Options
    fotdfotd Posts: 514
    as far as those big headphones are concerned i just ordered these babies.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00094NNA6/sr=8-1/qid=1146032562/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-7544155-4592816?%5Fencoding=UTF8
    List Price: $119.95
    Price: $47.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
    You Save: $71.96 (59%)
    free shipping and camoflauge(sp?) can't go wrong.

Update: So I ordered these on tuesday with amazon's free shipping and when i came home from work today they were waiting for me at the door. the sound awesome and are pretty comfortable and not heavy at all.
    I’ve seen Pearl Jam 25 times, Eddie Vedder 9 times, and Brad once.
  • Options
    I need two different kinds of headphones but I don't know what kind I should buy. Any suggestions?

I'm looking for good earbud ones for my iPod...that will actually last (is that even possible? lol).

I'm also looking for those big stereo headphones.

Best earbuds money can buy, so I've read everywhere.
    Shure Audio

As for headphones, I like my Sennheiser HD500's, but you'll find a lot of negativity around the net for anything by them except for their highend stuff. Grado seems to be the best ones around.
  • Options
    obiwon76obiwon76 Posts: 568
    I highly reccomend the ones I have on right now, the BOSE noise reduction headphones. It will cost you around $170, but definetly worth the $. Great on planes, all you hear is the music. Excellent distribution of bass, almost sounds like you are in a sound tunnel. I love them.
    San Fran 92, San Fran 93, Berkeley 93, Indio 93, Fairfax 94, DC 95, San Fran 95, DC 95, Va Beach 98, Columbia 98, Dc 98, Va Beach 00, Columbia 00, Philly 03, Bristow 03, Chicago 06, Chicago 06, Dc 06, DC 08
  • Options
    I just got a set of Sure E2Cs a few weeks back, and I love them. They are compfortable, and sound great. They are about 100 in the stores, but I got them for 70 on Amazon. much better than the sony ones I was previously using. If you have the cash the E3s are even better.
    What ain't a country I ever heard of. Do they speak English in what?