Options

Nero question

LouisLouis Posts: 9
edited February 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
I am using Nero and I'm trying to copy a disc. I haven't done this in a very long time and I've forgotten how. For some reason it's saving the disc to an img file instead of copying it. Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Upper right hand corner, select a disc drive to record to instead of record to a file.....or something like that.
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    yeh, you will need two cd roms, one for the cd and the other other one for copying it onto. Just click copy cd/dvd in Nero
  • Options
    LouisLouis Posts: 9
    I've done this before with only one cdrom. I don't see an option for chosing where to copy it to. Is there something I should do to make sure the cdrom is a burner? It says 52x32x52x and ReWriteable on the front. Maybe my computer doesn't recognize it as a burner?????
  • Options
    hmmm, try asking around on the Nero forum. Iam sure you will find more success there
  • Options
    I BrisK I wrote:
    yeh, you will need two cd roms, one for the cd and the other other one for copying it onto. Just click copy cd/dvd in Nero
    Nah, you can do it with only one CD ROM drive.
  • Options
    Louis wrote:
    I've done this before with only one cdrom. I don't see an option for chosing where to copy it to. Is there something I should do to make sure the cdrom is a burner? It says 52x32x52x and ReWriteable on the front. Maybe my computer doesn't recognize it as a burner?????
    Don't launch Nero SmartStart or Nero Express. Just launch Nero Burning ROM.

Once you have it open, cancel the "New Compilation" window that pops up in front of "Nero Burning ROM" window. On the Nero Burning ROM window in the upper right hand corner there is a drop down menu that on yours probably says "Image Recorder." Drop that menu down and select your CDR disc drive.
  • Options
    any you guys know how i can burn pinkpop, its 10 different mpegs. i was thinking of using the video cd, in Nero

any help?

thanks
  • Options
    I BrisK I wrote:
    any you guys know how i can burn pinkpop, its 10 different mpegs. i was thinking of using the video cd, in Nero

any help?

thanks
    Yeah, either Video CD or Super Video CD sould work....but it won;t be DVD format....either VCD or SVCD.

Did you read my response in your other thread about this? I suggested using Windows Move Maker to put them all together in possibly a DVD format.
  • Options
    first off, get rid of Nero
    The only thing I enjoy is having no feelings....being numb rocks!

And I won't make the same mistakes
    (Because I know)
    Because I know how much time that wastes
    (And function)
    Function is the key