Options

Myspace Sux!!!!

trumansghosttrumansghost Posts: 86
edited January 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
Friends my ass!

these fuckers collect names like shells at the beach. there's really no point of it all.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    shahrilshahril Posts: 288
    lol...try friendster ;)
    I've seen so many people try and copy Eddie Vedder's voice. It's as if if you don't sound like him you're not a man. - Emmett Roslan

http://theshahril.blogspot.com

London 20/04/2006
  • Options
    shahril wrote:
    lol...try friendster ;)

i did but it is so blah........no?
  • Options
    i did but it is so blah........no?

oops!
    did i say something wrong?
    this thread has been moved
  • Options
    barcoachbarcoach Posts: 413
    oops!
    did i say something wrong?
    this thread has been moved

No, just posted in the wrong forum
    The Porch's exclusively to talk about PJ stuff...
    By the way, that myspace thing seems like a total pointless thing to me.
    Stone: Thanks for the pick and the night of complicity, you rock!
    -The crazy guy with the Ramones t-shirt.
    Mexico C. 12/10/05.

"There is a rose that I want to live for
    although, God knows, I may not have met her"
    -J. Strummer

"And you'll never know just how dark this screen could be"
  • Options
    shahrilshahril Posts: 288
    its moved..bcos u posted at the wrong forum. with 370 posts i can hardly believe u werent aware of The Porch and what it was for?

i never got into myspace. friendster's blah as well yes..theyre all largely pointless. testimonials for example, showing off what people write abt u is fun at first..but after a while it just gets silly. and everyone has nice things to say abt everyone else, cos they all want the favour returned. nowadays my testimonials arent testimonials anymore. theyre just hellos or silly messages.
    I've seen so many people try and copy Eddie Vedder's voice. It's as if if you don't sound like him you're not a man. - Emmett Roslan

http://theshahril.blogspot.com

London 20/04/2006
  • Options
    Friends my ass!

these fuckers collect names like shells at the beach. there's really no point of it all.

What's up with this Truman??
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    I think it's good for musicians to share their stuff. For example, this is awesome:

http://www.myspace.com/Horusra

Other than that, I agree.
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    barcoach wrote:
    that myspace thing seems like a total pointless thing to me.
    I couldn't agree more. It's a complete waste of perfectly good bandwidth.
  • Options
    I dont like my space either but it gives me a chance to put my songs up there fro free and to share them and i can also listen to many other bands music and check out their music videos all for FREE..... So Musically wise speaking it's been good to me.
  • Options
    amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    I like myspace but its friggin down again this morning!! grrr...so anyone..wot time is 4am pst?? to me in Braitain?? ta
  • Options
    I dont like my space either but it gives me a chance to put my songs up there fro free and to share them and i can also listen to many other bands music and check out their music videos all for FREE..... So Musically wise speaking it's been good to me.

You know... for some stupid reason, I set up my MySpace as a personal profile. Apparently you can convert it to an artist/band profile but it's been months since I made the request with no action. So now I'm just embedding music in the background using HTML code.... good enuff for now.
    www.PintoMusic.com
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
  • Options
    MySpace is cool if you are older, out of the state you are from, trying to re-connect with people, stay in touch with people, etc...

If you try to use it to meet NEW PEOPLE, get a life -- I agree, though with all there is to be pissed off in this world - lol - fuck you for picking MySpace!
    When it comes to what I do best...you can't see me, I am just simply too far ahead of you.
  • Options
    Amen, fuck myspace
    Life reveals what is dealt through seasons
    Circle comes around each time
  • Options
    mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    hey man myspace is the ultimate way to kill time on teh net (other then hanging out in the pit I guess) I love that shit. sure it's always down and fucks up about 45% of my messages/blogs etc. but I'm down with the myspace.
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • Options
    the only ppl i talk to on myspace are people who are already my friends and i pretty much dont talk to anyone els unless they have something interesting to say ....wich is rare
    dream like your living forever
    live like your dying today
  • Options
    I wish to delete my myspace. Does anyone know how I go about doing this?
  • Options
    thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    i enjoy myspace
    lets me stay in contact w/people i went to college with, people from highschool...people from the board, etc....
    plus its something for me to do while im at work...

but...to each their own....
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • Options
    thatgirl wrote:
    lets me stay in contact w/people i went to college with, people from highschool...people from the board, etc....
    EXACTLY - thank you!
    When it comes to what I do best...you can't see me, I am just simply too far ahead of you.
  • Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    I agree. MySpace is too busy.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    GardenGarden Posts: 17
    I wish to delete my myspace. Does anyone know how I go about doing this?
    there's the "Delete My Account" option after you click on "Account settings" which is on the third row beside your pic [if you have one] when you log in and get to your "Home"
    ~Frix~
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    its fun for just talking about random stuff. all of the people i add are either people i actually know or Pearl Jam/AiC fans so its all good! :D
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"