Options

I just noticed something new

justamjustam Posts: 21,396
edited August 2005 in Technical Stuff and Help
or maybe this feature has been on the board for a while and I haven't happened upon it?

If you click on the "reply" number on a thread, there is a list of user names and the number of times they replied to the thread.

Is this new? It's handy for one of these really long threads. :)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    It's actually been around for awhile. It took me a long time to notice it too.
    Life reveals what is dealt through seasons
    Circle comes around each time
  • Options
    OmaramaOmarama Posts: 267
    i'm new.why do we have song names underneath our login names?
    and how do you make a new forum?
    Monty Got a Raw Deal

" makes much more sense to live in the present tense "
  • Options
    *thread* sorry lol
    Monty Got a Raw Deal

• Options
    ISNISN Posts: 1,700
    the song titles are tied to how many posts you've made......to make a new thread, go to the forum you want to post in, and click on 'new thread' in the top left hand area.....type a subject which will appear on the main page, and then type your text......then click 'submit new thread'......good luck :)
    ....they're asking me to prove why I should be allowed to stay with my baby in Australia, because I'm mentally ill......and they think I should leave......
  • Options
    I love this:)

.....and I said losing love is like a window in your heart, everybody sees you're blown apart, and everybody feels the wind blow.....

Where is it from?
    (or is this a stupid question?..:p)
    ۞Je houdt niet van haar omdat ze bijzonder is, ze is bijzonder omdat ze van je houdt,
    ۞Liefde is niet dat waarop het uitloopt, maar dat waarmee het begint,
    ۞Er is liefde en je begint een relatie om te zien of zij daartegen bestand is.
  • Options
    ISNISN Posts: 1,700
    well, I turned on a really crap radio station on Sunday.....and I heard a great song.....Graceland by Paul Simon.....I'm fluctuating between radio stations at the moment.......the one I listened to has a lot of good songs, with some terrible crap.....:D
    ....they're asking me to prove why I should be allowed to stay with my baby in Australia, because I'm mentally ill......and they think I should leave......
  • Options
    yeah, you're right:), I listened to that song just today actually:p..thanks
    ۞Je houdt niet van haar omdat ze bijzonder is, ze is bijzonder omdat ze van je houdt,
    ۞Liefde is niet dat waarop het uitloopt, maar dat waarmee het begint,
    ۞Er is liefde en je begint een relatie om te zien of zij daartegen bestand is.
  • Options
    thanks for the help
    Monty Got a Raw Deal