Can't figure out how to change my email for ten club!!

holly21holly21 Posts: 5
I read a previous thread that had to do with changing email and I tried what it suggested (about cookie settings) but this did not help. When I login and then click on Profile, it just takes me back to the previous page that I was on. I click on Profile again and it asks me to log in again, and so on. Please Help!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SmitreSmitre Posts: 68
    Have you gone through step by step following the instructions on the help page for changing your settings? I thought I had it at first but continued to do the same thing as yours when I tried logging in.

It turns out there was a second thing I had to change or check before it would work correctly. If all else fails try emailing them.
    www.givelife.org [Red Cross Blood Donation]
    1-800-GiveLife 1-800-448-3543
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    From PJ's website:

To update your mailing or email address, or questions regarding past newsletters and holiday singles that you did not receive, please contact address@tenclub.net
  • holly21holly21 Posts: 5
    thank you it turned out to be the cookies that were the problem. when i did the cookie acceptance test i realized that i had to do something different in order to make my browser accept them.