Options

IPod Question.

Dick JonesDick Jones Posts: 777
edited January 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
I'm afraid I have to admit that there are a few rap songs that I don't mind hearing every now and then. So I was wondering if I put them on my pod is there any way I can have a folder containing various rap songs from various artists without making an album folder for every song?

I dont want all these folders with just one song in them you know.

I want one folder for various rap songs, various artists.

I am trying to make this easy to understand, hope it worked.

Thanks in advance.
Are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    NevermindNevermind Posts: 1,006
    The only way I think is to change the artists names on itunes.
  • Options
    you can highlight each song then edit the "type of music" to all rap or all the same category. They would all be played if you choose to play that category. You could also create a "rap playlist." they would all be played under that too...
    He is alive but feels absolutely nothing.
    So is he?
    When he was six he believed that the moon overhead followed him.
    By nine he had deciphered the illusion trading magic for fact.
    No tradebacks...
    So this is what it's like to be an adult
    If he only knew now what he knew then...
  • Options
    Dick Jones wrote:
    I'm afraid I have to admit that there are a few rap songs that I don't mind hearing every now and then. So I was wondering if I put them on my pod is there any way I can have a folder containing various rap songs from various artists without making an album folder for every song?

I dont want all these folders with just one song in them you know.

I want one folder for various rap songs, various artists.

I am trying to make this easy to understand, hope it worked.

Thanks in advance.

You could also change the "album title" of each song to "Various Rap Songs." They would fall under that too...there are a lot of ways to do it...if understand you correctly.

I just got a 60GB and am in the process of hooking it up...
    He is alive but feels absolutely nothing.
    So is he?
    When he was six he believed that the moon overhead followed him.
    By nine he had deciphered the illusion trading magic for fact.
    No tradebacks...
    So this is what it's like to be an adult
    If he only knew now what he knew then...
  • Options
    Yeah, that would work. Why the fuck couldn't I think of that. Yeah I bought a 30g, and I have over 12 days of music already on it. It is awesome. Thanks for the help.
    Are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys?
  • Options
    Dick Jones wrote:
    Yeah, that would work. Why the fuck couldn't I think of that. Yeah I bought a 30g, and I have over 12 days of music already on it. It is awesome. Thanks for the help.

LOL! I love that whole "Days of music" thing they have on there...I used to keep all my music in there and would joke with my friends that I could listen to music for something like 54 days straight without repeating a song! Good times...
    "...just be glad you have the music and cherish it for yourself..." -stateoflove79