Options

Whats Up With The Registered User Status

RockinInCanadaRockinInCanada Posts: 2,016
edited August 2005 in Technical Stuff and Help
Today I have seen two posters with Registered User under the message board name...why do thay have that and the rest of us have song names..maybe a stupid question but I wanna know why some people have that...any help?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Hit refresh on your browser and see if it snaps back to the post count status.
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Hit refresh on your browser and see if it snaps back to the post count status.

Did and it still says registered user under their names....one person has had it under theres for a month or so I have noticed...just curious what this is...
  • Options
    Did and it still says registered user under their names....one person has had it under theres for a month or so I have noticed...just curious what this is...
    Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,937
    Today I have seen two posters with Registered User under the message board name...why do thay have that and the rest of us have song names..maybe a stupid question but I wanna know why some people have that...any help?

Do these users have a post count?
  • Options
    Sea wrote:
    Do these users have a post count?

Yes they do and it goes up with every post...
  • Options
    I thought Sea had the mystery solved.....
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,937
    aNiMaL wrote:
    I thought Sea had the mystery solved.....

LOL it's no mystery. User titles hadn't been updated. They are now. :)
  • Options
    ISNISN Posts: 1,700
    manually? (too short)
    ....they're asking me to prove why I should be allowed to stay with my baby in Australia, because I'm mentally ill......and they think I should leave......
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

gimme a slush puppie.