Options

The new Itunes finally loads album covers!!

South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
edited October 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
About time. I was sick of dragging and dropping from amazon.com
NERDS!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I've never figured out how to get my iPod to display album art. :(
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    I've never figured out how to get my iPod to display album art. :(

Just drag and drop a picture into the artwork window while have the whole cd selected in your list. Now just plug in the Ipod and it should update.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    I like that, but I've been have problems with my new itunes 7.0. I have a fairly recent computer, 2003, Pentium IV, but for some reason it grinds to a halt when Itunes opens. It takes about 2 min to load, and if there's any other program open, the music comes out all choppy and stuttering.
  • Options
    I like that, but I've been have problems with my new itunes 7.0. I have a fairly recent computer, 2003, Pentium IV, but for some reason it grinds to a halt when Itunes opens. It takes about 2 min to load, and if there's any other program open, the music comes out all choppy and stuttering.

there's a new update 7.0.1...try installing that.

What’s New in this Version
    - iTunes 7.0.1 addresses stability and performance issues with Cover Flow, CD importing, iPod syncing, and more.

http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/itunes701.html

ds
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,254
    that's great!!!

i too spent a LOT of time googling album covers and pasting them in there.
  • Options
    DarkStar wrote:
    there's a new update 7.0.1...try installing that.

What’s New in this Version
    - iTunes 7.0.1 addresses stability and performance issues with Cover Flow, CD importing, iPod syncing, and more.

http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/itunes701.html

ds

That helped out a ton, thanks.
  • Options
    Just drag and drop a picture into the artwork window while have the whole cd selected in your list. Now just plug in the Ipod and it should update.

My iTunes won't let me select the whole CD and post the pic :( It says invalid option, or something similar. any ideas?
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    My iTunes won't let me select the whole CD and post the pic :( It says invalid option, or something similar. any ideas?

What do you mean exactly? I just go to amazon and then just drag the album cover into the artwork portion of itunes. Make sure you just have the whole album on the screen and it should copy over.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    thank christ for this!! Dragging and dropping from amazon.com pissed me off and was really time consuming. The new itunes is impressive.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08