Options

Random logging Out

Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
edited January 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
Over the last while I found myself being logged out if I leave the window dormant for too long. I'll usually have a lot open at the same time. I leave the pit for maybe a half hour, and when I click the tab I'm logged out :( Kind of annoying. Is there anything I can do to stop this?
I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    This happens to me when I'm at work at my other job on the weekend. When you log in, click the buttom that says, "Remember Me". That should keep you logged in.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    just throw money.
  • Options
    Tried the remember me thing. Still logs me out though, both at home and college.
  • Options
    Tried the remember me thing. Still logs me out though, both at home and college.

put 50 pence in the meter...................hehe!!!
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • Options
    put 50 pence in the meter...................hehe!!!
    :D lol

It actually seems to have stopped now. Didn't happen at all today. Maybe Kat or Sea saw this and fixed it. If so - Thank You :) If not....beware the ghosts of the message pit ;)