Options

Emails from posts

pearljamfan11pearljamfan11 Posts: 50
edited March 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
In my preferences, I have selected that in every thread I post in, I should receive a daily email if that thread is updated. BUT, I haven't gotten emails in months. I've tried changing my email, and then changing back, but to no change. Is there anything else I can do?? Can someone help!?!?
He who forgets will be destined to remember.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    In my preferences, I have selected that in every thread I post in, I should receive a daily email if that thread is updated. BUT, I haven't gotten emails in months. I've tried changing my email, and then changing back, but to no change. Is there anything else I can do?? Can someone help!?!?

I have recently started getting the same problem, from last week. I only get responses on some of the threads I'm subscribed to, but there are other newer ones I don't get any email responses to, even if there has been more posts.

Is anyone else getting this problem?
    "We have to change the concept of patriotism to one of “matriotism” — love of humanity that transcends war. A matriarch would never send her own children off to wars that kill other people’s children." Cindy Sheehan
    ---
    London, Brixton, 14 July 1993
    London, Wembley, 1996
    London, Wembley, 18 June 2007
    London, O2, 18 August 2009
    London, Hammersmith Apollo (Ed solo), 31 July 2012
    Milton Keynes Bowl, 11 July 2014
    London, Hammersmith Apollo (Ed solo), 06 June 2017
    London, O2, 18 June 2018
    London, O2, 17 July 2018
    Amsterdam, Afas Live (Ed solo), 09 June 2019
    Amsterdam, Afas Live (Ed solo), 10 June 2019

• Options
    CuriousCurious Posts: 732
    I've also had no new post emails in about a week or so...

I hadn't even noticed they were missing until I read this thread though, shows how alert I am!
    "The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein