Who is on Myspace?

Comments

• Options
    lance_graylance_gray Posts: 166
    Dallas '98 - Dallas '00 - OKC '03 - Dallas '03

www.myspace.com/lance_gray

www.bonafidedarling.com
  • Options
    hippiemom's dog has gone interwebbing...

http://profile.myspace.com/theworldsbestdog
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    Hey folks, I just started a myspace page, check it out in my sig!
  • Options
    niknik Posts: 262
    "I know someday you'll have a beautiful life...I know you'll be a star"
    Astoria 20-4-06 (when pj rocked)

Dublin 2006....Alive,Black,RVM,Leash...awesome)

*Astoria Crew*

www.pearljam70.piczo.com- for some delicious pics of Eddie
    http://www.myspace.com/pjrocks4ever

Nik = Nicki (female)
  • Options
    NitroNitro Posts: 264
    http://www.myspace.com/keyt9

ladies, my picture may be hot, but please take it easy, there's only so much Nitro to go around.
  • Options
    stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
    http://www.myspace.com/stpmattb

I need some cool people, so come on over!
  • Options
    T-CaseT-Case Posts: 186
    PJ at MSG in 2008! Mission Accomplished

The band all knows. We're too afraid to mention.
    Don't want to be part of Frank's luncheon.
    Lose weight. Be safe. Where's Mike McCready?
    My god he's been ate!
  • Options
    whitepantswhitepants Posts: 719
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    No time to be void or save up on life. You got to spend it all.
  • Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i've been on for a week and i'm already sick of getting spammed by bands.
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    exhausted wrote:

ship them over to me, will you? I like hearing about new music like that. I had to close down my original account and start over. Only 1 band has spammed me.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    ship them over to me, will you? I like hearing about new music like that. I had to close down my original account and start over. Only 1 band has spammed me.

and sometimes i do too but it would be nice if they made an effort to listen to what i have up but i know they're not.

it would be nice if they dropped me a message or something. i've got music up too. i'm not just there for their ends.

"thanks for the add. spambot's new record drops aug 16!!!!! buy it now!!!!"
  • Options
    stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
    exhausted wrote:

Go to your Account Settings >>> Privacy Settings >>> check the box that says "Block Friend Request From Bands".
  • Options
    exhausted wrote:
    and sometimes i do too but it would be nice if they made an effort to listen to what i have up but i know they're not.

it would be nice if they dropped me a message or something. i've got music up too. i'm not just there for their ends.

"thanks for the add. spambot's new record drops aug 16!!!!! buy it now!!!!"

have you posted comments on a band's myspace? I was posting comments on edwin mccain's and howie day's (for example) and then suddenly lots of bands asked to be my friend and even messaged me. They would say, "hey I noticed you like howie day. Check me out, my music is similiar." Now I quit doing that and it's slowed down. I was wondering if I had blocked bands in my new settings and I haven't.

I guess you'll have to spam others then. Start with brian vander ark. I'm sure he'd like your music. I would too but I don't know your myspace address.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    yeah, a couple came directly as a result of posting a comment on the muse page i'm pretty sure. the rest are coming from keyword searches i think.

i think i will block the band requests soon. i don't really want to though since my page is a band profile and some of my "friends" have band profiles as well.

but the fact that they have a "block requests from bands" toggle pretty much says it all.

i don't want to spam anyone. i've sent requests to people i know and bands i like and that's it. the whole thing is just so weak.
  • Options
    all right, that's pretty shitty if they are blocking bands. what kind of musicians are they?

I was looking on google for your myspace by your name and I found moyboy! (Not you though) I already own that cd, live from nowhere near you, but I still asked him to be my friend. I completely forgot about that cd.

some people on myspace are pretty pathetic. Yesterday, I got a friend request from an old guy (my age) from a near by city. I accepted him as a friend but deleted him once I read his horny profile and saw how his friends posted sexual comments on his page. This is the second time that happened so I changed my age to 99.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    exhausted wrote:
    yeah, a couple came directly as a result of posting a comment on the muse page i'm pretty sure. the rest are coming from keyword searches i think.

i think i will block the band requests soon. i don't really want to though since my page is a band profile and some of my "friends" have band profiles as well.

but the fact that they have a "block requests from bands" toggle pretty much says it all.

i don't want to spam anyone. i've sent requests to people i know and bands i like and that's it. the whole thing is just so weak.

Yep, I've actually deleted bands from my friend list, for doing that. I'll support anyone who is up and coming; and yes, it's nice to tell myspace friends that you've made some new music, but these spambot bands just leave "comments" that could easily have gone in a bulletin. And they never even pretend to engage in conversation. It ruins the possibility of community between artists, which could be the very best thing about myspace music.
  • Options
    PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
  • Options
    Yep, I've actually deleted bands from my friend list, for doing that. I'll support anyone who is up and coming; and yes, it's nice to tell myspace friends that you've made some new music, but these spambot bands just leave "comments" that could easily have gone in a bulletin. And they never even pretend to engage in conversation. It ruins the possibility of community between artists, which could be the very best thing about myspace music.

yeah, i deleted the first couple that i added before i caught on. i was naive enough to think they'd actually come across my page with intent beyond spam. silly me.
  • Options
    I guess I misunderstood what spambot meant this a.m. Maybe I did not get enough sleep since I saw crosby, stills, nash & young last night! I wonder if they have a myspace.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    I can't find senrock's myspace. She was on my original account.

Where are you, Emily Rugburn?
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    Hey everybody. I am on myspace and a huge PJ fan. I am always looking for other jamily members to be myspace friends. Request me as a friend today.

http://www.myspace.com/wreathedinshadows
    Everything has chains...absolutely nothing's changed...

~07/13/1998 Los Angeles, 07/14/1998 Los Angeles, 10/28/2000 San Bernardino, 06/02/2003 Irvine, 06/05/2003 San Diego, 07/09/2006 Los Angeles, 07/10/2006 Los Angeles~
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    ill put this up again since its been awhile....

http://www.myspace.com/onairwithhoss
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Check the signature and check out my page
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    i wish i had a myspace.
  • Options
    love the bush pic doll

shameless myspace plug goes here *http://www.myspace.com/nickpc*

end my boredom
    06/23/2006 - Best night of my life.
    See yins in pittsburgh 2007
    Rock on steelers!

www.myspace.com/nickpc
  • Options
    O'm on myspace!
    Come check me and my musicians friends and my music
    Peace!!!

Leave me comments bad or good it'Sokay!!

http://www.myspace.com/fridayzodds

peace!
    Pierre
    Pierre

I live in Laval, I'm looking for some musicians to make a band. Drum, bass and guitar are needed. More songs with voices can be sent on demand.
    www.myspace.com/fridayzodds
    www.myspace.com/vignesartichots