Options

I need Mac OS X 10.4.8 FREE.....

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited December 2007 in Technical Stuff and Help
I just got an iPod for which I need a newer version of OS X. And the fuckers are making me pay for it.. Is there a free version, and could someone point me towards it?

Thanks. :)
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    godpt3godpt3 Posts: 1,020
    I just got an iPod for which I need a newer version of OS X. And the fuckers are making me pay for it.. Is there a free version, and could someone point me towards it?

Thanks. :)

I don't have one of the brand new iPods, but you shouldn't need to update the OS. I'm running 10.3.9 @ the office and have never had any problems with my 30G video. You'll probably have to update iTunes to the latest version, though.
    "If all those sweet, young things were laid end to end, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised."
    —Dorothy Parker

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6902/conspiracytheoriesxt6qt8.jpg
  • Options
    TeddyledbetterTeddyledbetter Seattle, WA Posts: 473
    godpt3 wrote:
    I don't have one of the brand new iPods, but you shouldn't need to update the OS. I'm running 10.3.9 @ the office and have never had any problems with my 30G video. You'll probably have to update iTunes to the latest version, though.

Very True- Update itunes and you should be golden with your old OS.