Options

The parents of this baby should be in jail

Malcolm_XMalcolm_X Posts: 93
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
People are fuckin' stupid!!!! I don't care what precautions these people took, this is just plain wrong, and then to laugh about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dZFFlw5z6g&feature=related
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    that was horrible! even if the snake's teeth/venom was removed. I hate snakes!
  • Options
    looks like the baby could have done some damage to the snake too by the way she grabbed it.
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    wow..

That baby wanted that snake badly too. Don't snakes still pose a threat because they can strangle things??

Seems like a bad idea all around.
  • Options
    wow..

That baby wanted that snake badly too. Don't snakes still pose a threat because they can strangle things??

Seems like a bad idea all around.

well it probably depends on the kind of snake (whether it can strangle things). like a constrictor or python definitely would. it certainaly looked like that cobra was trying to use strangling to defend itself...

babies should never be playing with "wild" animals (that snake must have been some kind of pet, but a snake's never going to be like a dog.)
  • Options
    wow, thats crazy...
  • Options
    It makes me cringe, having a boy that age myself.
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    Nah, they won't be jailed, I think it's part of Indian(East) culture.
    Adults/teens do that over there.

but that is scary as hell seeing a baby in that situation.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    Malcolm_X wrote:
    People are fuckin' stupid!!!! I don't care what precautions these people took, this is just plain wrong, and then to laugh about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dZFFlw5z6g&feature=related
    i've seen this....

it's probably some tradition from india.... it might seem wrong to you but to them it's perfectly normal. afterall, they did remove the fangs. how can you refute that? it's a different culture.
    This isn't the land of opportunity, it's the land of competition.
  • Options
    Its mouth is sown shut. Still fucked up though
    "Almost unconsciously he traced with his finger in the dust on the table: 2+2=5" 1984