or is dane cook ryan reynolds?

either way, could they both piss off

thanks for your time

:D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    yeah they can both suck a fat one. fuck 'em both!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    i'm watching some commercial for some pointless movie they're in and i'm asking myself 'which one is it?' and then i got pissed cuz i actually cared for 2 seconds.....:o
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    I have no idea who either of them are, but they both must be bad if they piss you off! ;):)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Jeanie wrote:
    I have no idea who either of them are, but they both must be bad if they piss you off! ;):)

pissed?....not so much.....just annoyed and i though everyone should know....:p
  • Options
    nicoolnicool Posts: 89
    ok.. Dane Cook is fricken ridiculously hot I don't care what anyone says lol. mmmm mmmm good.
    You sheltered me from nothing but the weather...
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    cutback wrote:
    pissed?....not so much.....just annoyed and i though everyone should know....:p

:D haha! Thanks for sharin'! ;) You ARE human after all! :p:D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Ryan Reynolds is a really good actor, who's had some unfortunate roles. Watch "The Nines" for proof.

Dane cook is the most unfunny comedian since Martin Lawrence, and for some reason he has a successful movie career. They're pretty fuckin different.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    I always thought they were both very similar also.
    "The sun is shining, but not for me."
  • Options
    When I first stole (yes I ganked his CDs from a torrent site, sue me) Dane Cook's albums, I pictured Ryan Reynolds. I never saw Dane Cook until his HBO special 'Vicious Circle'. Weird I guess.

I don't really like Ryan Reynolds, although Van Wilder was funny, but only because of Kal Penn. I do however enjoy Dane Cook. Whatever anyone says, I find his stuff pretty damn funny.
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • Options
    cutback wrote:

thanks for your time

lol :D

Yes. Get lost, and please take any other boring marginally attractive unfunny guys along with you.
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    I liked Dane Cook in Mr Brookes. <--I think that is the name. With Kevin Costner
    I am not sure who the other guy is.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    i loved two guys a girl and a pizza place....was seriously bummed when it got axed. i'm a ryan reynolds fan. i've yet to see the hype around dane cook, though.
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I am not sure who the other guy is.
    http://imdb.com/name/nm0005351/
    he was in two guys, a girl and a pizza place (though i think i'm the only person that watched that), van wilder, cameo on scrubs, was engaged to alanis morisette...
  • Options
    cutback wrote:

thanks for your time

Are you serious? No No No. Reynolds is hilarious. You've got to give movies like Waiting or Just Friends a chance, man. He's gold in those.

Dane Cook, as I've said before, is just a spaz that found drunk frat boys and horny college chicks as his audience.
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options
    cutback wrote:
    No. Ryan Reynolds is hot; Dane Cook, not. Ryan Reynolds is funny; Dane Cook, not. Ryan Reynolds is a good actor; Dane Cook, not.
    nfanel wrote:
    i loved two guys a girl and a pizza place....was seriously bummed when it got axed. i'm a ryan reynolds fan. i've yet to see the hype around dane cook, though.
    I LOVED that show, too! It's a shame that it didn't last longer.

As has been mentioned, Ryan Reynolds has been in some pretty shitty movies, but he's a great actor and is incredibly funny. I really don't get the Dane Cook frenzy. Sure, he has some funny bits, but overall, I don't find him the least bit funny, and he's obnoxiously annoying.
    No time to be void or save up on life. You got to spend it all.