Bought my first new vehicle yesterday

Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
God dayum it feels gooooooooooooood.

Bought a 2008 Ford Ranger 4 x 4 extended cab. I will post some pics of it soon.
:D
>>>>
>
...a lover and a fighter.
"I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626
    congratulations! nothin like that new car smell.

what color?
    Nice shirt.
  • congratulations! nothin like that new car smell.

what color?
    Gracias
    It is officially called "grabber yellow"
    It is more of an orange color but a cool orange color, I will post pics soon and you will see.....tis cool to me!
    >>>>
    >

• AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    Ford? Oh a truck. Yea, good buy.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • nice!

i have a feeling you wont like the gas that has to go into it though. the new jeep i bought back in july can suck a tank of gas down like no other.

but i still love it!

congrats on your new ride!
  • If I wasnt skunk and irresponsible, I would ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    ps. ggggggrrrrr
    >>>>
    >

• congratulations! lookin forward to the pics!
  • never buy a new vehicle peeps...how many times do I have to tell you....2 years old minimum!

I mean, Congrats.
    "It's all happening"
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    God dayum it feels gooooooooooooood.

Bought a 2008 Ford Ranger 4 x 4 extended cab. I will post some pics of it soon.

Congrats! I bought my first car in July (before that I was living in cities where I didn't need a car). It is a great feeling. :D Since it was a new car and my first car, I had to order PJ plates (although they still haven't arrived, stupid DMV).

Enjoy it! :D
  • Gee thanks. Could you please post some other pictures of possessions that you have that I don't give a rat's ass about either?
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • Gee thanks. Could you please post some other pictures of possessions that you have that I don't give a rat's ass about either?

Wow, you're an even bigger jackass than me!
    "It's all happening"
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    Wow, you're an even bigger jackass than me!

There is not enough room for two jackasses in these parts.
  • There is not enough room for two jackasses in these parts.

well, I've got more seniority, so I'm staying.
    "It's all happening"
  • how about 3 jackasses...

SPEEDY IS IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!!!

congrats on your new vehicle.............
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • how about 3 jackasses...

SPEEDY IS IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!!!

Well, I think the first two cancel out, making 3 the supreme jackass...congrats.
    "It's all happening"
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Enjoy it while it lasts! In a few weeks you'll get that first ding, and then the new car smell goes away, and then you'll realize you should have spent a few thousand less to get last years used model.. lol, I bought a new car once. Great experience, but short lived. :)
    Enjoy it while it lasts! In a few weeks you'll get that first ding, and then the new car smell goes away, and then you'll realize you should have spent a few thousand less to get last years used model.. lol, I bought a new car once. Great experience, but short lived. :)

Nah, Like I said I got a new car about six months ago and I'm so glad I did! It is my first car, so might as well go all out! :D Depending on where I live, my next car will be new too! :D
  • Nah, Like I said I got a new car about six months ago and I'm so glad I did! It is my first car, so might as well go all out! :D Depending on where I live, my next car will be new too! :D

Which is why you are financially retarded.
    "It's all happening"
    Which is why you are financially retarded.

Ummm....no

but you are for sure retarded :p

awwwwwwwwwwww poor boy...baby want a bottle?
    ps it still has that new car smell
    >>>>
    >

• congratulations!!
    "You're the eve of my destruction in the garden of fears"