Options

Knicks Debacle.

josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
whoa they are getting killed only 35pts in the 3rd qtr .....isiah should just quit..
jesus greets me looks just like me ....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    the entire team should just walk off the court and hang their head in shame. fucking miserable. i feel real bad for the hardcore knicks fans that have season seats. they are literally throwing their cash down the shitter.

what the hell is going on with that organization?
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    he has done nothing since he became a manager or whatever his position is with the Knicks.

he completed failed in Toronto
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    i dont even know what to say about this. if isiah doesnt get fired after this, i dont know if it's ever going to happen. what a terrible performance. one of the worst ive ever seen.
  • Options
    the funny thing is they will get booed at the next home game for this loss deservenly so ...
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    the funny thing is they will get booed at the next home game for this loss deservenly so ...

booed is not even the right word...i cant think of it, but what they are going to get when they go back to the garden is going to be far worse than a boo haha.
  • Options
    if the knicks doubled their score right now... they would only be winning by 1 point.

43-85
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    I just noticed that the Celtics were playing the Knicks and man does this ever looks bad. The C's wearing the funky green uni's.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    down by 50 marv is dumbfounded ..
  • Options
    down 50. if i cared about basketball... i could cry for knicks fans right now.
  • Options
    yeah but come on, it's not like they are playing Sonics tonight...
    "Mike McCready, he isn't from Chicago but I imagine he's Irish"

- Eddie Vedder- 6/18/03

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,228
    How Thomas can still hold any job in basketball is astounding, let alone be coach and president of the Knicks. He has turned the Knicks into a complete laughing stock after f'ing up the Raptors and Pacers and singlehandedly destroying the CBA.
    He should be given a lifetime ban from any involvement with basketball on any level, even forced to take down any hoop he might have on his garage.

As a Celtic fan, I cringed at what I saw last night and my team won by 45 (which is closer than the game actually was), it was an embarassment to basketball, sports in general and humanity.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    haha that was awesome

and marv taking a low blow at the end of the game lol

and it counts knicks get to 59 lol awesome
  • Options
    polarispolaris Posts: 3,527
    i would have sent in the starters to play the last 2 minutes ... if yer gonna quit on your team and coach - you deserve to be humiliated ...
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    I thought the Knicks played a pretty good game last night.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    I think Renaldo Balkman has a stong chance at MVP this year.
    That was a great move by Thomas drafting him.
  • Options
    mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    I am so enjoying the Knicks downfall. As a NJ resident and a Nets fan as a kid, don't really follow basketball anymore, I loathed the knicks with a depp seeded passion. Now I get to sit back and watch them become the laughing stock of the NBA.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Poncier wrote:
    ..even forced to take down any hoop he might have on his garage.

LOL!!! That's some funny shit!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,228
    mammasan wrote:
    I loathed the knicks with a depp seeded passion. .
    "Depp" seeded passion??.
    :D
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,077
    it's like the watching a big wreck, you can't look away even if you don't like basketball because you want to see the next fiasco.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    it's like the watching a big wreck, you can't look away even if you don't like basketball because you want to see the next fiasco.

true we know the outcome allready but still have to watch even last night down 50 i couldn't stop watching ...can't wait till tonight.