Options

Mike Lowell - Agrees to deal with .....

jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
"You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I've heard his name mentioned in regards to the Mitchell Report. We shall soon see.........though the fact that the guy writing the report is a Red Sox executive could mean 2 things

He's not on the report, and Mitchell let his team know he was clean (providing an invaluable resource to just one MLB team

He would be on the report, but since the author is a Red Sox executive, that info was lost, cut from the rough draft
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    This is good news and being a former 3rd baseman this a key infield position to fill. I can't till opening day down in Fort Myers in March. It should really be interesting next year more so than this year.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

This discussion has been closed.