Billionaire Investor Reportedly Advised A-Rod

g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
NEW YORK (Nov. 17) - Warren Buffett advised Alex Rodriguez to approach the New York Yankees and go around agent Scott Boras, The Wall Street Journal reported Saturday.

Warren Buffet Reportedly Advised A-Rod

The rich and wealthy run in the same circles don't they. Maybe he can give some advise to Jeter with his forthcoming tax issues.

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    yeah I just saw that. Thanks alot Mr Buffett, you just jinxed my team for 10 years! He must be a Red Sox fan!

and Hey!! Jeter hasn't been found guilty yet. Maybe JoeJoeJoe can help him :p
    I just said that in the Yankee thread, his Mama was on the front cover of the Daily News! She said she's going to get a heart attack from this! Oh :(
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    Here's an interesting article on A-Rod by R. Justice you may have seen already A-Rod Great Player, but Bad Investment.

I'm a Red Sox fan and I certainly didn't want him back in the AL East. I didn't know Jeter's guilt or innocence was in question? Wait till I tell my daughter. :(

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    g under p wrote:
    Here's an interesting article on A-Rod by R. Justice you may have seen already A-Rod Great Player, but Bad Investment.

I'm a Red Sox fan and I certainly didn't want him back in the AL East. I didn't know Jeter's guilt or innocence was in question? Wait till I tell my daughter. :(

Peace

oh no, not like that, I read in the paper the 'case' is going to an admin law judge so I guess it'll either go for him or against him-they'll decide whether or not he has to pay up! :eek:
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!